Venezulas gonna dump 80 tonnes of gold

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If it was really dumped on the open market in a hurry it would push down the price for awhile (that's called a buying opportunity for the rest of us) however it sounds like that's not what'll happen. Looks like Bank of America agreed to buy it all so it'll just move from Caracas to Manhattan in exchange for a pile of virtual fiat currency...and the rest of the world can just ignore this transaction. What a racket: you give me tons of physical gold and I'll change some digits in a computer file for you. Wow, Right?

:laughing7: Sounds about right to me Kevin .

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Honestly are you guys kidding?

No one likes it when I enlighten them with the following Hypothesis. I've never seen it written or published anywhere, but to me, it's very very obvious and undoubtedly true.

Gold (As useless as it actually is, this is the stuff that everybody universally agrees stores value) will absolutely skyrocket like never before in recent history in the not to distant future.
When it does it will happen over night.
No doubt at all.
It has to, or we will never again come near a balanced budget scenario. Not that it's necessary that we ever do.
The 17 trillion dollar national debt is what keeps the dollar strong. No one DARES devalue the dollar when the US owes them 4 trillion of them.

The 17 trillion dollar US national debt has been purposely contrived to serve as the strongest weapon in America's arsenal. It's expertly managed and distributed strategically throughout the world.
That works very well for now, but unfortunately, that's not sustainable indefinitely either.

This and many contributing factors ties directly into the actual definition of "money" and how that circumstance will directly affect the future price of gold

The solution is unprecedented inflation. Bone crushing, runaway, purposely contrived, inflation.

Inflation will explode. EXPLODE. Think 1972, 1978, 1982, etc....
The average person will be conditioned to not mind at all because the minimum wage will be $14.
A dozen eggs today costs $4.00 at Walmart. A bag of Oranges, $9.00.
The average Home is $300,000 Dollars. Due to 3% interest rates Teachers and Plumbers often live in $450,000 homes.
Trust me, I know , I sell them to them, and that is what they WANT.

Its not sustainable.

When interest rates hit 7% (Sound impossible huh?, LOL) look out below.........
All this comes with unprecedented opportunity if your s*** is straight.
It's absolutely the best time ever to be financially independent or very very poor in America

The central middle class will build the pyramids.

It all started about December 0f 2019..........

Paulo

Oct 13, 2019
West Toast
Detector(s) used
HF-9, X-Ray Vision (1st gen), LDDS-1x (lawn dart dowsing system)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
True, but sad; sad but true...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions