A new level of stupidity

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that is just phunny as all get out!

It's easy to tell who got whacked by who's a bit calmer and less stressed.

Gotta love people with humor, great job. (this from a previous whacker) I sleep more now and am much more relaxed.

One of my other favorite sites~

Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope all these morons never reproduce...
Get Whacked for Wildlife

We can only hope! Of course we all know that their conclusions were based on the findings of their crack scientific team headed by Dr. Alpers.

Well since I stepped up and did my part in 88, I now know where I got the green in me from!

And here I thought you got your green from chewing on your gold pans because you were Jonesing to get out diggin.

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
Champlain, NY on the Canadian border.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hope that my Golden Retriever, Ruby has become more mellow and relaxed. I'll pretend that she did it for the squirrels, deer and rabbit.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple of sharp skinnin' knives and would like to volunteer my expertise.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What will they think of next. Just be a responsible adult and you won't have to fix what ain't broken.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On their page. The Center for Biological Diversity works through science, law and creative media to secure a future for all species, great or small, hovering on the brink of extinction. Hmmmm.. Are they helping the "Gold Prospector/miner" from becoming extinct ? I think their brain cells have become extinct.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy fricken wtf....and lmfao....I followed the link and... WOW:laughing9:.......I wish I could say I am amazed at the level of moronity some people gladly wear on their sleeves.....but, I AM NOT.

Two thoughts....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad these people are literally intently with purpose shrinking their gene pool!!!!!!

and .... I wonder if they would just buck up and support a mass suicide so they can really help cut down on all the problems "THEIR KIND" cause!!!!

stupid :censored: weirdos

Last edited:

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to be disgusted.......Now, I am just friggen astounded..............................................

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sore just thinking about that! How about sterilization for their board of directors! We will only have to endure one generation of their stupidity!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sore just thinking about that! How about sterilization for their board of directors! We will only have to endure one generation of their stupidity!

IM BAD, Had them a Gun <<< board of directors It would solve the Problem Faster

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
brings a whole new meaning into whack em and stack em

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hope all these morons never reproduce...

Get Whacked for Wildlife

Apparently some of them will not I read the page and some of the testimonials , and .......
and........ and I don't know what to think . I would like to think it's some form of satire but
I fear it is not . I have dealt with normal crazy before , but I've never ran into this kind of
crazy ............ not yet anyhow .

Your right Oak ........ new levels are being achieved on a daily basis it seems .

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Holy fricken wtf....and lmfao....I followed the link and... WOW:laughing9:.......I wish I could say I am amazed at the level of moronity some people gladly wear on their sleeves.....but, I AM NOT.

Two thoughts....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad these people are literally initially with purpose shrinking their gene pool!!!!!!

and .... I wonder if they would just buck up and support a mass suicide so they can really help cut down on all the problems "THEIR KIND" cause!!!!

stupid :censored: weirdos

:laughing7: :laughing7: :icon_thumright: .

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If they'll line up for that. I'm thinking we put on one big giant enviro get together at the Grand Canyon; call it - "A tribute to the lemming" they can have group jumps on the hour every hour til everyone gets their turn.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Well for me I think this is the greatest idea since sliced bread! I hope to see a large line of them wacosenviromentalists lined up for blocks apon blocks waiting to get under the knife! heck ,what a great idea and not 1 lawyer /judge /court room to boot!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Their next campaign should be, Suicide to save the Species:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ROFLMAO.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread