nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah' my last outing had a flip top rock! you know the kind that flips up catches your foot as your carrying a bucket to your sluice

oregonmp03

Oct 13, 2014
Aberdeen, WA
Detector(s) used
Fishers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Where in Oregon? They are not sayin' I guess protecting the miners claim is a good idea though.

I'm not saying exactly where it is, but if you look as they drive home in the claim owners truck at the end of the show they drive past the old dredge that's rotting on Cracker Creek Road, in Sumpter, Oregon right where it rotted away on Silver Creek. You can see the dredge bones and all the old tailing piles if you go north from Sumpter on the road or on google maps.

And yes I know.....Cracker Creek road runs along Silver creek....makes no sense.

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
HECK Im great at just falling on flat ground ! HAHA until the last several years,
every year I used to go for a "trip" down some hill or on flat ground with witnesses! there's nothing like a
adventure, to make your "trip" worthwhile!!:)

I'm with you....who needs a hole just to fall in?

Flat ground works fine for me!
GAAAHsmiley.gif~original

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Me and the other Jeff were talking today on the phone about his sluice and how much water it could push. I said with that kind of flow you could put a water wheel at the end of the sluice and help charge the batteries. :idea1: I couldn't take all the credit tho so I turned him onto this video as he had missed it. When you only have one channel like he does...entertainment can be hard to come by. I really enjoyed this and thought it deserved a bump. So I did. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions