Gold prospecting Massive Boulder Waterfall Crevice

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's my latest gold prospecting video showing an area I visited over Halloween, Oct 2015. My friend and I worked a very nice looking area and discovered a large crevice behind a massive boulder sitting in the middle of the waterway which was creating it's own waterfall due to it's size. Once we discovered the crevice, we worked that particular spot for 2 days and saw reliable, yet fine, gold in the sluice flare riffles. Once we started seeing that, we didn't have to stop to test pan the area as we could see the gold in the sluice so we cracked on with the area until we had to leave. I have a couple more videos to come of the same area including underwater shots of the crevice. I hope you like the video and if you do, please feel free to like, comment or share it, I'll always reply, cheers :)

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion14: Nice to see that Gold Fever is alive and well on the other side of the pond. Any pic of the gold found?? thanx much-John

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
I've actually been saving all my con's from my prospecting trips this year to have something to do over the winter months. I should really start getting round to it now as I have 8 buckets to sort through in my back garden from this years trips so I'll have plenty of panning to get done. I do have a blue bowl and a miller table so I might run some through those and put some videos of it up if there's something nice to show :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread