fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
WTG! Didn't see any acronyms in there so figured I'd throw one in, lol- that's -way to go- by the way. Anywho, do you have any upcoming dates for this?

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG! Didn't see any acronyms in there so figured I'd throw one in, lol- that's -way to go- by the way. Anywho, do you have any upcoming dates for this?

It was just filed. I know someone will post the dates when they become available

ratled

rockbar

Oct 19, 2015
AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like a good challenge to the upcoming ban. Not sure about the 11th amendment implications. I chuckled at the mention of the "current fad of outlawing mining on federal lands" in the conclusion.

Probably should have had it's own thread, but works for me.

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I still say the Not for profit status of these wacoenviromentalists should be challendged in court! IMO they are using their status as a front to "milk" our gubermint and the gubermint is following through with "their" wishs!!! and id like to see if there is ANY link between these wacoenviromentalists and the judges ! if so they should be disbarred from the bench and their rulings should be over turned in OUR favor!

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
all thats needed is for the sheeple to do a recall on them judges, LOL like that will ever happen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread