New Mining Claim Patent Issued!

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congratulations to our fellow miners in Oregon!

The patent for the Garden Spot placer mining claim was finally issued.

Some hard working miners now have their own 50 acres of private land in the Siskyou National Forest and BLM managed lands.

The final cert was awarded in 1990 so it only took the BLM 25 years to get that stamp to the ink pad, stamp and sign the Patent and mail it out. Our fine employees at work!

ORMC86146 is now closed and private patented mineral property. The beauty is the proud "new" owners live on Galice Creek.

Heavy Pans

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Holy crap! Congrats to them :)

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Clay, this is really neat. I worked on the final requirements of one here in Del Norte County, granted before the moratorium here in Northern California.

Mike

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They sure didn't like you posting that link Clay, I got this when I clicked on it :)
You have performed an illegal operation! This action has been recorded!!

OP
OP
Clay Diggins

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Seems the BLM doesn't like the message. :laughing7:

I deleted the link so you don't "get recorded" ! :BangHead:

Send me a PM if you want a link. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Last edited:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Now thats the stuff dreams are made of. Bet there is a bit of a celebration going on there tonight. Congrats! ........Someday - keep the faith!

OP
OP
Clay Diggins

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Yeah but the last link I posted was a query that works without a timer. They were getting overloaded on the server, I've seen this warning before it has nothing to do with the link itself it's about how many queries have the same origin. It prevents bots overloading their servers on purpose.

If you want PM me and I'll show you how to form a link that doesn't time out Winners. There is a way to do it.

Heavy Pans

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I never thought id live to see this happen! CONGRATS to the new owners!! This just gives a person a little hope that if you stick around and fight for what you want , IT CAN HAPPEN!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were a number of patents waiting for the final ruling and that insidious stamp when the insane moratorium took effect. A friend in Auburn has done the dredging to prove out the prudent man rule on a couple of them in the past few years. Illegal, immoral and a country mineral extraction killer for sure. OOPS forgot minerals come from Home Depot and Lowes sic sic sic- John

OP
OP
Clay Diggins

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There were a number of patents waiting for the final ruling and that insidious stamp when the insane moratorium took effect. A friend in Auburn has done the dredging to prove out the prudent man rule on a couple of them in the past few years. Illegal, immoral and a country mineral extraction killer for sure. OOPS forgot minerals come from Home Depot and Lowes sic sic sic- John

There are several mineral patents still in the pipeline John. That pipe might be clogged and rusted from neglect but stuff is still getting through as this patent proves.

You should get yourself a sack of Tom's GPAA sand. There's almost as much gold in one of those sacks as he got panning out the contents of his backpack. :BangHead:

I'm experimenting with vaseline and burlap sacks and it looks like I'll get another .5 angstrom particle of gold per ton out of the huge sand bag tailings in my backyard. The Lowes seem to be about .00000001% richer than the Home Depot sand bags. YMMV :laughing7:

Heavy Pans

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it means Your mileage may vary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread