goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to take some time to wish everyone here on T-Net a happy holiday season. Over the last year we have helped each other to grow as prospectors and miners in many ways. We've shared dreams and ideas, sweat and toil, successes and failures and taken it all in stride. We've had our disagreements and then turned right around and shared a lot of jokes and good times. This is a true family in every sense of the word and I for one am proud and thankful to be part of it. There is no way I could ever thank everyone individually for the help and ideas I've gotten from you this last year so a blanket thank you will have to do. For 2016 I wish everyone the best season possible and may we all kick Mother Natures backside in our game of hide and seek against her! Easy digging and heavy pans to all!!!!!

Happy Holidays

Upvote 0

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy holiday's to ya' GI! Hope you hit the Mother load! And have a good year. :icon_santa:

Bill_saf

Jul 3, 2014
w/c Illinois
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I want to take some time to wish everyone here on T-Net a happy holiday season. Over the last year we have helped each other to grow as prospectors and miners in many ways. We've shared dreams and ideas, sweat and toil, successes and failures and taken it all in stride. We've had our disagreements and then turned right around and shared a lot of jokes and good times. This is a true family in every sense of the word and I for one am proud and thankful to be part of it. There is no way I could ever thank everyone individually for the help and ideas I've gotten from you this last year so a blanket thank you will have to do. For 2016 I wish everyone the best season possible and may we all kick Mother Natures backside in our game of hide and seek against her! Easy digging and heavy pans to all!!!!!

Happy Holidays

IMHO No truer words spoken

Happy Holidays to you and my T-net family

Bill

Last edited:

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Well said GI...and Happy Holidays to you also.
Didn't get much mining this year...so I and the wife will be in your neck of the woods for a week starting Sat, Trying our luck again in sin city.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread