flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wholly kryptonite superNichass that is unbelievable find of a lifetime ! Never seen anything like it! Isn't this Banner Material?
Does your hunting buddies subscribe to TNET?

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wholly kryptonite superNichass that is unbelievable find of a lifetime ! Never seen anything like it! Isn't this Banner Material?
Does your hunting buddies subscribe to TNET?

It should be banner material, I'd hope.

I voted for it, and all it takes is a bunch more to get the proper people's attention, so get at it if you feel it's banner material.

All the best,

Lanny

Last edited:

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Next time you come here would you give me a date and time and maybe I can go out with you if its alright.
Pm if you would. Very nice outing to say the least and a great months vacation.

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
It should be banner material, I'd hope.

I voted for it, and all it takes is a bunch more to get the proper people's attention, so get at it if you feel it's banner material.

All the best,

Lanny

I was there but I didn't find any of those nuggets so no banner.

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice find , sounds like you do great researh . You go girl , I love the outdoors type , that why I married one , she hunts ,fishes and I've tought her to run excavation equipment and drive truck . Who says a woman can't do what a man can , not me for shure ! I put a nomination in for you also , good luck .

Last edited:

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know that my excal sucks for hunting nuggets but thats what I have and used to find multiple nuggets. How many small nuggets did I miss? Who knows? Who cares?

So you did find nuggets!

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
So you did find nuggets!

Oh my bad... You didn't find any.

I found nuggets but not any of the large nuggets.

Its not so hard to find good nugget detecting locations. The link to USGS files that I posted in another thread took us to numerous locations where we found nuggets. A lot more nuggets than I posted.

Others thought it was better to use another site for research. A site with painfully low alexa.com ratings.

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I found nuggets but not any of the large nuggets.

Its not so hard to find good nugget detecting locations. The link to USGS files that I posted in another thread took us to numerous locations where we found nuggets. A lot more nuggets than I posted.

Others thought it was better to use another site for research. A site with painfully low alexa.com ratings.

The research you did sure produced some incredible results. I mean, everyone always says to "do your research" and you walked the walk and I'm glad you were so successful.

I love to see pictures of sizable gold, so thanks for sharing and providing a little insight as to how to go about locating deposits as well.

All the best,

Lanny

Tonto

Oct 14, 2008
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab: XT70, XT17000, Sov XS w/S-1 probe
Tesoro: Lobo ST, Toltec II
Whites 4900, Eagle II SL 90, Spectrum XLT
Falcon MD 20, Whites GMT, TDI Pro, Vibraprobe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you share the USGS link here? I'm somewhat familiar with a few of the areas around Kingman, and have some excellent USGS reports already. I may already have it....

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Can you share the USGS link here? I'm somewhat familiar with a few of the areas around Kingman, and have some excellent USGS reports already. I may already have it....

PM me an email address Tonto. I've got one I can send you for the area just east of Lake Havasu City. 232 pages of very interesting information. It's a large area and there's plenty of room for everyone.

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other

When I am on my computer I'll pm a link to a usgs file close to Kingman that will put you right on the gold. You wont have to waste any time reading hundreds of pages and wandering a large area.

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
When I am on my computer I'll pm a link to a usgs file close to Kingman that will put you right on the gold. You wont have to waste any time reading hundreds of pages and wandering a large area.

Why not share the wealth and post it here so everyone can access it? I'd do that with mine but it's a hand me down and I don't know the actual link so I can post it. I live 5 miles outside of Kingman and any info on this area never goes to waste.

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Why not share the wealth and post it here so everyone can access it? I'd do that with mine but it's a hand me down and I don't know the actual link so I can post it. I live 5 miles outside of Kingman and any info on this area never goes to waste.

I already did that and the thread was deleted because of a handful of people including yourself.

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This entire thread is 1234567, and has been from the start.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions