Upvote 0

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
It looks professional! Nice clear video!

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've been watching Darcy sample his claim the last couple of years with his pan shovel and highbanker proving his ground. This year he's stepped it up with a small excavator. It kinda gives me hope that one day I might be able to do the same thing. I thought the vid was pretty good, let me know what you guys think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FAelPtz-8to

I just found his stuff. It's good!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He's been doing great videos for years, and he has a very relaxed, easy style. From his other videos, it looks as if most of his work is done while testing glacial deposits as lots of the rock is tumbled in pentagon shapes rather than very rounded as the case in continuous river-run material.

He fabricates his own machines to boot.

He's the real deal back in the bush.

All the best,

Lanny

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Canuck

Aug 2, 2012
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It looks professional! Nice clear video!

I would have to agree. His video production skills seems to get better with every video.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Canuck

Aug 2, 2012
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He's been doing great videos for year, and he has a very relaxed, easy style. From his other videos, it looks as if most of his work is done while testing glacial deposits as lots of the rocks tumbled in pentagon shapes rather than very rounded as in continuous river-run material.

He fabricates his own machines to boot.

He's the real deal back in the bush.

All the best,

Lanny

I noticed that some of the rocks were not your typical river material but I was not sure as to why. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video , very nice equipment he has fabricated also . What I would give to be in a great gold bearing area . Maybe when I retire , it would be nice to know the most user freindly state , that has signifcant gold in the lower 48 .

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good videos, started watching them a little while back only on season 3.
It takes a while to watch most videos are quite long, but worth the watch. He's definitely in the bush the buzzing sound in back ground says it all. Beautiful country he's in.

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I enjoy his videos too, always a pleasure to watch.

Jeff No Drama is right. :)

aditemonroe15

Greenie
Sep 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The video looks really nice! I just loved the work and the settings used to build the framework. I too have done a video for my business with the help of a video production company in Hamilton called MJM Media for marketing my business. I'm happy to say that the video ad was a great success and that itself made me realized the influence of promotional videos in today's marketing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread