More for Dizzy Martin to Suck on!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Did anyone believe thier lies for one second? I am going to eat a huge tuna sandwich loaded with selenium right now!

Last edited:

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I knew Izzy in the 70's when she was "helping" farmers. She hasn't changed much. I wouldn't be comfortable encouraging Izzy to suck on anything. Perhaps a different phrase would be more appropriate?

Heavy Pans

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuu my bad

th

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
A mental picture that made me throw up a little in my mouth

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Did anyone belive thier lies for one second? I am going to eat a huge tuna sandwich loaded with selenium right now!

Of course there were some that believed their lies. Here's a short list of candidates.... (There are of course more that could be added but I've only had one cup of coffee so far.)

1. Those that are too lazy to do their own research.

2. Those that follow their cause blindly. (see #1 above)

3. Those that are paranoid already and are just looking for something else to be afraid of.

4. Their hand picked and purchased politicos that are in charge of making the policies.

Those that didn't believe their lies....

1. Pretty much anyone with a brain!

2. Those that have been fighting Dizzy Izzy and her crew for years and know their history of telling lies.

3. Those that believe that a scientific fact for one is a scientific fact for all!

4. Those that believe in doing research into a subject BEFORE making a decision.

I think that pretty much sums it up....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread