Pro Miners got their problems too

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the collapse, I expect gold will double by election time......

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the up side heating oil is half of what it cost last year YEA' And gas is $1.80 as of today. Choke on that Exxon/Mobil!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
While some of the big boys might feel the pinch due to their overhead costs, the smaller mines and miners that run lean operations and can afford to hold onto their materials could make out better in the long run. The market is always going up an down and I don't see this as any different than what we've seen before. Until mankind gives up on tech toys, gasoline, oil steel etc. miners will always have someplace to sell the fruit of their labors.

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the collapse, I expect gold will double by election time......

I agree with this. If it doesnt double it should at least make a decent spike. Gold has been artificially suppressed for some time now.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
full.gif

Aug 2015

All miners big or small are in deep trouble here in kalif-John

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
suppresed demand will be overtaken by neccesity. It is cheaper to buy a barrel of crude right now than a family size bucket of fried chicken. The barrel oil goes in costs as much as the oil that goes in it(still need the iron mines) As long as the middle east countries produce un fettered under very little regs it will be this way. It cost around $50 dollars to produce a barrel in the U.S. and $9 in a Saudi Arabia. Americans are too busy fighting about income equality from their warm plastic homes while in the middle east the mud hut dwellers go pump oil and just argue about killing eachother. It will go up again it will go down again. If you buy stocks right now is the time to buy the right ones in oil and mining. And as always anyone who makes things that blow things up.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't be manipulated by the press. We talk about it all the time. You can't trust the press. They have an agenda. Follow the money, not the press.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's going to go up but I think that's too short a duration of time for it to double (cool if it did!). With all the fear and uncertainty folks have over the outcome of the Presidential election it'll be fun to watch gold and the markets react as this all goes down. Good news for gold where as it goes up when fear goes up. No matter who wins the primaries, both of the expected winners scare the hell out of the other party so there should be some kind of a decent spike when the primaries are done and we know who's in the final race and again around election time as the losing party fearing the apocolypse buys all they can. Not to get all political but I would guess if the democratic choice wins, gold will have a larger spike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread