All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you sign a petition without looking into what your signing you are no better than the environmentalist sheeple.
Richard Angstrom is the lobbyist for OCAPA Home
and he has taken on lobby efforts for Oregon Mining Association to focus on metal mining issues,
Dave Hunnicutt of Oregonians in Action Oregonians In Action is the president
Matt Ellsworth the Government Affairs Manager to the American Exploration &Mining Association AEMA
Frank Erisman past president of the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation.
Oregon Mining Association | Promoting Oregon's Mining Industry
https://www.facebook.com/OregonMiningAssociation

some of the major mining groups have asked OCAPA and AEMA for help with lobbing efforts,
mostly Eastern Oregon Mining Association EOMA for the small-scale mom & pop off stream miners
because they would be shut down under SB 838 and now we still have to fight this.
In 2015 Not a lot of people commented on SB 830 2015 SB830 but it still got shut down, thanks to EOMA
and now starting next week we will have to fight the new bill that Sen. Alan Bates is still pushing
https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2015I1/Downloads/CommitteeMeetingDocument/82895
Bates says this will fix SB838 to be defensible in court and make a new permit for 100 yards past the high water line
right now the moratorium doesn't really affect off-stream mining, in SB838, only something that would affect shade
over the water or water quality, under federal regulations you can remove vegetation and trees up to 3 inch's
any conflict between state and federal regulation we are required to follow the federal regulation 43 CFR § 3809.3
there are no specific state requirements so we have to follow federal requirement that say I can remove vegetation
and small trees reasonable incidental to mining if I want to do more I would get a POO.
right now the focus should be on stopping Alan Bates and removing the moratorium.

you can read more in EOMA's newsletters http://www.h2oaccess.com/newsletters_all.php

seems like the Oregon Mining Association can help suction dredger's some, but we hope the injunction move forward
the court date starts with oral arguments scheduled for Feb. 18 before U.S. Magistrate Judge Mark D. Clarke at U.S. District Court in Medford.
Waldo Mining District – To Preserve, Protect & Promote Mining

Last edited:
OP
OP
M.E.G.

M.E.G.

Apr 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sharing reply to questions and concerns on another forum:

Quote: Rod_Seiad at 16:35:19 Wed Jan 27 2016

"MEG, a little info if you please.

I'm a Jeffersonian not an Oregonian, I'm from south of the border. I'd sign the petition, but to what purpose I can't see. Is moral support still worth anything?

Here's a serious question of direct relevance. Land use.

What are the JMD thoughts about the premeditated killing of a citizen just outside Burns OR late last night?

LEO's say it was necessary to keep the peace. The dead guy ain't talking. Do miners in OR need to be concerned about being murdered?"

Rod

The petition is open to whomever the mining law is open to. So where you identify from is irrelevant. JMD can cover you anyway. But from the stand-point of the mining law, and therefore the petition, it does not matter where you are from as long as you can accept the mineral grants. This is because, even in the minimum the originating mineral grant includes prospecting where ever mineral lands are open to entry and every one that can qualify has right of ingress and egress, don't they? It doesn't matter where they live, that right is granted to them and you, isn't it? So whether you live as a Jeffersonian or a Martian, if you can qualify to accept the mineral grant you need to send the petition IF you were not contacted by this attorney or you have not formally given him state agency policy control over your property as he claims he has from and for you.

The decisions made by this demonstrably incompetent attorney will effect even your right to prospect, even if you are currently not in Oregon. And he didn't ask you, but claims he represents all mining interests and that he has and that you gave your consent. That's a serious breach of law. So it is more than moral support you give to defend your right to prospect against someone that lied in your name. JMD just made it real easy for you to file a formal comprehensive and sufficient protest is all.
As or once that record is made through the use of the petition, JMD gets a copy and more remedies will be asserted based upon those notices of miners that their property is being adversely affected by these attorneys falsely claiming representative capacity for all miners. That is just a flat out lie, and the purpose of the petition is to provide evidence of the fact. The cheerleaders promoting these liars need to be but under strict scrutiny for their actual purpose and intention. Clearly the record is irrefutable, people promoting these liars, constantly milking the miners interfering with their mineral properties, are either completely uninformed or create dis-info, neither of which are reliable.

The petition actually started out of a suggestion made at the SWOMA meeting which was later adopted by the JMD Assembly, being the better authorized organization, to be put into effect to protect more miners more efficiently and effectively.

What miners ought to be specially concerned is that they support measures such as this petition which begin to make the record they do not consent to a state agent/attorney making state policy controlling the miner's property [private real estate, under state law]. And it doesn't cost much, the price of a couple mouse clicks and keystrokes. How cool is that?

What people may not understand is, what the attorney did in that meeting is similar if not the same as the beginning of the process done in 1995 by 1000 Friends establishing the control representation mechanism which eventually extorted the land from the Harney ranchers to create the refuge and other producers there and over the entire state actually. And it is in Cali; In every state. Maybe now you'll appreciate why JMD is the size it is. Attorneys are pivotal in this plunder. Nowhere is immune from this method. And it wins through your silence; Why the petition must be sent.

The petition forms the foundation from which to expose this fraud committed before the state legislative committee. It has the ability as well for each miner to send the unified message, loud and clear, Don't interfere with my private property Claim or granted prospecting rights.

Your question on Land Use, that is one of the problems areas the attorneys plan to impose. I don't want to discuss more publicly while that problem is being addressed.

JMD has not, to my knowledge, discussed anything about the execution of LaVoy Finicum, and I'm not sure it is the place of the Assembly to form an opinion, though that is up to JMD Assembled to decide.
It seems apparent, however, everyone has to be concerned about being executed by a government employee through most any pretext any more. It also appears that we're at this point because we have been silent too long letting false officials control our lives and properties. Please Sign The Petition.

OP
OP
M.E.G.

M.E.G.

Apr 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chkn, sorry but had to delete your post as it is political. Feel free to post it on our political forum under charter member section if you wish...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions