Finally Milling gold ore in Coloardo and Wyoming! video of gold from rock.

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Its taken a bit and winter has made it a pain but we have been able to finally run gold ore samples for customers as well as ourselves.

If your local to the Colorado area and want to get some ore tested to be feasible. I am able to do small bathes.

This is good for tailing clean up.
New discoveries etc.

I am the Representative for Mt Baker and the machines they make for this area. should you need one and want to check it out.

For anyone who has done gold prospecting in rivers and streams as soon as you see this it is going to change your world view on where the gold is!

Upvote 0

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool, I can't wait till I'm able to run ore. My current situation is a hand crusher...no beuno

OP
OP
jewelerdave

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
having the right equipment is key. I just got something industrial and wow what a difference. it makes the difference between a hobby and a living.

I just use this thing to crush up the last several years of melting crucibles and got back some 7 oz of gold and 120 of silver...just that paid for half the system.

now that I can run a ton per hour I can work on getting my 1.5 ozt rock out of the ground and run to yield some profits..

even tailings are wroth processing with this thing if they have .10 opt.

I plan on having more videos up as soon as I get them made. this is so cool.

rockbar

Oct 19, 2015
AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can you post a pic showing the difference between a hard rock dore button and a button from jewelry scrap?

I think the color differences are usually pretty interesting.

I really like the set up you have. What is approx. cost for such a set up?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome setup, feeding straight from crusher to table. I am also impressed with wet crushing, much less dust & mess. How fine is the crusher output in micron or mesh terms?

PS can you email me whatever promotional info you have on your ore testing service? I want to share with some other CO guys who aren't on tnet but who are active miners. [email protected]

fishnfacts

Mar 26, 2014
Chicago, Il. Northside
Detector(s) used
BH Disc 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20,000 dollar machine and an ounce a day would pay. Now that is an awesome investment. I'll bring the dump and we can just set up a conveyor. Heehehe

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great hard-rock setup! Thanks for the video and for the shots of the gold you recovered.

Nicely done.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread