M

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL.... EVERYONE knows it's coming from the LEFT side of the U.S. map Scott!

Yeah I know , I think this may influence my retirement move . I going to have a Grand Daugther in March or April , God willing . So I may end up being close here for a while . I'll tell my wife we will come back for a couple months , during the winter months , when it gets to cold to be in the water sluicing and dredging . Which states out that way are user friendly to small Gold ming operations . I'll be depending on you guys for info on good states for Gold mining . I know they are dwindling fast , but who knows maybe I'll find something .

Last edited:

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Take a detector down to South America and live on the cheap... 1/3 of the worlds gold has come from South America, plenty of nuggets down there you just don't hear as much about it as you do with say Alaska or Australia. I heard of someone who spent 6 months down there with a simple X-terra 705 and they did extremely well for themselves.

OwenT

Feb 11, 2015
Moses Lake WA & Provo UT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Take a detector down to South America and live on the cheap... 1/3 of the worlds gold has come from South America, plenty of nuggets down there you just don't hear as much about it as you do with say Alaska or Australia. I heard of someone who spent 6 months down there with a simple X-terra 705 and they did extremely well for themselves.

Honestly the only thing I ever heard about gold in S America was from Gold Rush. I got the impression it's just fine gold, but I guess where there's fines there could be big stuff higher up somewhere, or at least there was. Which parts of S America are gold producing (nuggets specifically)?

OP
OP
M

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no desigher to go to South America unless it was for a new Brazilian wife , That being said , I already have the best wife in the world . That being said she is my third wife , the first one I worked to much . The second went blooming crazy . I think I've almost worn out the third , but I will keep her anyway as she puts up with my idiosincrasiousy , but you never know , Those brazilian woman are mighty fine . LOL My problem is I have a wicked thing for red heads . so a red headed brazilian , oh baby . Just saying . LOL

OP
OP
M

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think of the chances of finding a real red headed brazilian woman . I'm thinking one in a million maybe more . Just saying . LOL

Last edited:

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Think of the chances of finding a real red heaeded brailian woman . I'm thinking one in a million maybe more . Just saying . LOL

You have a greater chance of finding a gold nugget in Rhode Island :thumbsup:

OP
OP
M

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a greater chance of finding a gold nugget in Rhode Island :thumbsup:

That why I'm not jumping ship , but if any want to reply to to my thead and they are into gold mining , and are really hot and young , You Know . LOL Oh and they need to speck english at least as a second lauguage . LOL If your thinking big might as well hit a home run , and they can't be gold diggers in a material sence either . LOL

Last edited:

G-bone

Dec 9, 2014
Ventura Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro w/ NEL coil.
Minelab Xterra 705,
Bazooka Snipers (24" and 30").
Royal Folding Sluice with Gold hog mats.
Thompson 12V Puffer Drywasher.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: funny stuff Moto...What happens er gets said on T-net, stays on T-net!!

Anduril

Bronze Member
Aug 31, 2015
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't wait to find some more gold , I found a little color in my 20's , but at 56 now I'd like find some more , maybe a lot more . LOL So tell me where the best gold is coming from if you dare . :headbang:

Hopefully just gold color only, and not (more) gray, right?
Just checking... :laughing7:

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Honestly the only thing I ever heard about gold in S America was from Gold Rush. I got the impression it's just fine gold, but I guess where there's fines there could be big stuff higher up somewhere, or at least there was. Which parts of S America are gold producing (nuggets specifically)?

Do a little research, you'll see.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Do a little research, you'll see.

Here's a start to get you excited:
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454480160.796489.jpg

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can't wait to find ?

It's an app called Digger's Map. It uses the old usgs global data and I've found it only accurate to a mile or so but that's enough to get you focused :)

The app is free but you have to pay for the gold data.

OwenT

Feb 11, 2015
Moses Lake WA & Provo UT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks to work a lot like freegoldmaps.com. I wasn't working for me for a little while but it's back now, and with more information and features :icon_thumright:! I'm glad we had this conversation or I wouldn't have gone and checked again.

OP
OP
M

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully just gold color only, and not (more) gray, right?
Just checking... :laughing7:

I'm already as gray as I can get , Heck it's easyer to shave my head with an electric razor than bother to pay for a hair cut for what little I have left . LOL I've worked hard and thats all there is to it . Thats one of the reasons , I charge way to much money when I get in a machine . I don't really want to work anymore . I also have 4 ,18 year olds in the house , 2 girls and 2 boys and an autistic 15 year old girl and a 28 year old son that had to leave the house at 18 , before we killed each other . LOL that was tough love , he did very well . I found out the other day that dad is'nt as dumb as he thought . We get along great now , but he was deffinately my toughest to date , he was just to much like me , LOL . You can't have 2 roosters in the hen house .

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
That why I'm not jumping ship , but if any want to reply to to my thead and they are into gold mining , and are really hot and young , You Know . LOL Oh and they need to speck english at least as a second lauguage . LOL If your thinking big might as well hit a home run , and they can't be gold diggers in a material sence either . LOL

I can think of work-arounds for the language issue :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread