Same old hustle

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Claim flippers are to me one of the few people that are truly mining the miners and it shouldn't be supported.

Are u kidding me? AMRA GPAA PLP New 49rs the list goes on and on.... Stake claims for recreational use .To many gold clubs now to even count.. What's the difference if they stake them just to sell them or instead charge a yearly fee to mine them?

Don't miss the AMRA outing this weekend!!! YOU CAN WIN A GOLD CLAIM!!!!! I THINK RAFFLE TICKETS ARE ONLY A DOLLOR!!

Didn't want to hijack the mylandmatters thread..

But seriously people these groups are out of control.. And are the poorest representation anyone let alone a miner could have!

Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup! And OBUMMER just signed three new national monuments into the books in the California desert! More good mining land locked up! If you really want to go after the bad guys Vic, go after the politicos that are stealing our public lands away from us!

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup! And OBUMMER just signed three new national monuments into the books in the California desert! More good mining land locked up! If you really want to go after the bad guys Vic, go after the politicos that are stealing our public lands away from us!

I DID NOT need to hear that right now! :BangHead:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Jeff. I heard it on the news this morning and was ticked off most of the day. Just remember.... DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!!

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well...you could always get a job?..maybe that would solve your little "problem"?.. then you could be a "recreational" miner like the rest of us. Lol

Last edited:

Mike RB.

May 27, 2013
Dodge City, Ks
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep...I'm being fleeced. I pay x amount of dollars every year to be a member of a club in Colorado. I have access to four different claims and I get to camp out on the claims. Problem is...I don't live in Colorado and only have two weeks of vacation a year to get out and prospect for gold.

For me, I enjoy getting into the mountains, camping and prospecting (perhaps mining would be a better word since I have a specific area I run my high banker and run my GB2). However, I don't have the time to do the needed research to find and claim a plot of land. So yes...I allow myself to be fleeced, to be take advantage of...:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Co. Prosp.jpg
    Co. Prosp.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 73
  • CIMG2717.JPG
    CIMG2717.JPG
    681.7 KB · Views: 79
G

ghostminer

Big Brother is out for the land grab. Look out. Obummer LOL LOL. You got that right.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread