Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been trying to get a hold of Dale, as I have heard that his shop closed. Left messages, but no response.???

OP
OP
D

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oakview2, thanks for the reply i appreciate it. i dont know for a fact but i thought they were doing pretty good with sales. hope that there is no health issues there, maybe just taking a break
hopefully. if by chance you happen to be able to contact them will you please let me know ? thank you in advance.
davin

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
The constant barrage by Ca politicians and green facists has been very rough on all mining businesses

Hamfist

Aug 1, 2014
SoCal
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Whippet, 151, GH, shovel, brain
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A bunch of items have been removed from the online store and the company is listed for sale in the products section. The business was closed during December due to health issues.

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm glad I picked one up from them last year. It's a cool sturdy drop riffle sluice. I actually haven't even played with it yet. I planned on using it after my powered sluice to see if I was losing fine gold in my tailings.

OP
OP
D

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the health issues and other problems are not good to hear. really hope that everything works out better for them. i was interested in placing a order but looks
like i missed out. i wish them well.
davin

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the health issues and other problems are not good to hear. really hope that everything works out better for them. i was interested in placing a order but looks
like i missed out. i wish them well.
davin

Hopefully that someone in the family will be able to pickup the pieces and move on , I would love to see one . Does anyone have any pictures or video's ?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll split it with someone!!!!! Serious

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah this is appealing to myself as well, would have to take a first hand look at what "everything" consits of, but could be worth it possibly..

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey man send me some video , of the sluice in action , are you talking about buying the company . You will need ten time the price to start production . I realize the initual perchace is'nt much , but what tooling is available from them, if any . I'm not trying to make it a no go , but we would have to seriously research , the manufacturing cost . You would also need to do research and development , to stay ahead of the game . I'm not saying it can't be done , but money talks and BS walks so to speek . PM me if you want , I'm always interested in new Adventures .

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey man send me some video , of the sluice in action , are you talking about buying the company . You will need ten time the price to start production . I realize the initual perchace is'nt much , but what tooling is available from them, if any . I'm not trying to make it a no go , but we would have to seriously research , the manufacturing cost . You would also need to do research and development , to stay ahead of the game . I'm not saying it can't be done , but money talks and BS walks so to speek . PM me if you want , I'm always interested in new Adventures .

Yeah I totally agree, mostly wishful thinking I guess I have more than enough going on as it is to add this to the plate. I would be interested to find out if that price includes any finished inventory and how much. Depending on that it might be worth it more to myself. Like most places though they probably only build what they need wen they need to.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The price is a steal. Keep in mind i've been in management for years as well as hands on production. Not that I want to be a buddys competition but I already have exprience building and selling sluices. My only issue is moving the shop to where I am. I have no doubts in my ability to make it a viable business. I honestly just don't want to do it alone.

OP
OP
D

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sure hope the production starts up again, i wanted to order a hand crank trommel. will be hoping for the best .
davin

OP
OP
D

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks jimmydolittle, appreciate it.