Many Thanks To Terry C

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After a lifetime of service to his fellow citizens Terry C continues his giving. This time he loaded his travel bag with some classic mining publications and some publications on CD from Jim Straight, Eldwin Wilson, Maureen Johnson and others and hauled them personally as air mail from Florida to California to donate to the unofficial GWGM Prospecting Club. Additionally because of his schedule and mine conflicting he arranged that I could pick up the items from a third party which I did today. I was able to enjoy a drive through many miles of beautiful Motherlode country and got to stop and dip a pan a couple of times for some color. Thanks Terry for everything. Along with all of the other items you have given us these will be used to enhance the prospecting capabilities of those we mine with. Most of all thank you for standing in defense of this country and being willing to sacrifice for every individual. Take care and stay safe in your nautical adventures. You always have a place here to mine if you ever want to get back to it.

Upvote 0

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as i mentioned awhile back, hope that terry still posts once in awhile because he had good things to say or share his knowledge.
never met you terry but feel like i know you. wishing you the very best at what ever you do.
thanks
davin

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Feel privileged to have met Terry! Sail on my friend!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm holding a small box of mementos, proud to say, provided by the legend himself. :laughing7:
He did call a few weeks ago, on one of his adventures. All was well then, as I'm sure is now. :hello:
Some folks are, once a friend, always a friend. Yep, Terry C is one of them. :notworthy:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a gift for him in the works!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread