Goldenmojo Phone still down.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Terry,

Ya I got them on Friday morning. That was some really excellent material and will really help me in my future plans and with some thoughts that Goldwasher had also. Thanks for hauling them all the way across country for us and storing them with the people you did. I got a new set of guitar strings while I was there so if worked out double great. I stopped at Big Bar on the way back but the water was high and cold so I worked higher up and got a few specs. Terry you always have a place out here to stay and mine. Good luck and Happy Sailing.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let me know if you want to sail the left coast bay. You can show me the ropes!

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Terry, how long you in the area? Would love to have a face to face after just a few phone calls around the time you took off for Florida.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry, how long you in the area? Would love to have a face to face after just a few phone calls around the time you took off for Florida.
LOve to meet with you Sample but time is short. I get out here two or three times a year. Will surely look you and the guys up next time! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread