Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad to hear your so frustrated with everyone, People here are friendly if you give them a legitimate chance to be, they are only trying to help. Were all hard working, intelligent individuals here for the most part. Good luck on your future en devours, I hope they are successful. What is the name of your mining company btw?

spillercanyon

Jan 4, 2012
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
From what I have been able to ascertain over the years, Clay is one of the most knowledgeable, intelligent, miner friendly miners I've ever come across. I have nothing but respect for you Clay!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Super informative post. I prefer shorts and rubber boots but I wouldn't recommend it in tick country!

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh darn! I meant to say... It's nice to have another real miner in the forum! It was lonely being here alone!

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
"The crew is meeting up in some sh.. hole town called Orroville in March."

Well they have very nice accommodation's for your stay at the "Double Bar Hotel" in Orroville. I've Heard.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think the bridges have been burnt at all. More like they were hit with a nuke! I don't play well with people that think we're all a bunch of fools. Many of us here have 20-30+ years experience in many different phases of gold mining and if you think we're a bunch of know nothing rubes remember that we've lost more gold in our tailing piles that you've seen in your 4 years of mining. Like the song says.... Don't call us son... We'll call you!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait .....So now there isn't going to be any "clearing of bars" ?:BangHead:
Great I'll havta cancel my reservations......

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone, apologies to all. I forgot to lock the site while we were gone and our house sitter decided to play some games. What a mess. I just found out about it.

Saw this in another thread.... So at the risk of being redundant I shall reiterate.........

This does NOT inspire confidence in your management skills.............:dontknow:

Last edited:

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, shoot. I was going to name a couple greenwacko bars in Ashland, Oregon that need a cleaning out.
More than a couple............:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread