Getting packed to head out to the claim.

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Getting loaded to head out to the claim. Clay I will call you when I get there.

image-541058709.jpg

image-3245737986.jpg

Upvote 0

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's turned out to be a sweet spot for you. :thumbsup: I hope the boys enjoyed themselves. Was this from the new upstream side or below near the road? Heavy Pans Barry
It was from the lower end looks like new post on the upstream side. My boys had a blast. Wish I had more water and less issues between pump on dredge and several issues on the utv it cost me mining time. This little slice of heaven will keep me busy for a long time Barry.

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh man, I can't wait :icon_thumleft: .... I'm making very fragile plans for next week.... so far it looks dry for a change here but even the small creeks are running bank high right now and there's a small one I haven't checked that has some reports from a friends friend that there be yeller flour in that there water way.

He says 1 fellow dredges it and does good each year. I asked "what is good" and he said :dontknow:

So another adventure begins.......It ain't about the gold....it's about the hunt because once you prove the find and get over the dance and fist bumps, the real work begins.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well my time on the claim has come to a end. What a great week here is a pic of a sample pan from last run. Now to find time to run 25 gallons of cons.

View attachment 1287191

Well if ya feel like making a detour you can always drop off about half of those cons here OK. After all we wouldn't want you to have to work toooo hard.

Sounds like everyone had a good time despite the breakdowns.

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well if ya feel like making a detour you can always drop off about half of those cons here OK. After all we wouldn't want you to have to work toooo hard. Sounds like everyone had a good time despite the breakdowns.

Wouldn't want to burden you with these heavy buckets. The pans are starting to look good. Got some wire gold showing up.

image-3695842790.jpg

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm liking what I see my friend , get out there and get some more !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions