YOU CAN LOOK...BUT DONT TOUCH!

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
th

[h=1]Interior secretary dedicates new monument[/h]March 19, 2016
Updated 5:35 p.m.

WILLIAMS – A new national monument made up of more than 330,000 acres of public lands has been dedicated in Northern California.
U.S. Interior Secretary Sally Jewell joined federal and state officials near the town of Williams on Saturday to mark the creation of the Berryessa Snow Mountain National Monument. Williams is about 50 miles north of Sacramento.
The monument extends from Berryessa Peak and other areas in Napa, Yolo, and Solano counties through Lake, Colusa, and Glenn counties to the eastern boundary of the Yuki Wilderness in Mendocino County.
It is home to threatened and endangered plant and wildlife species including northern spotted owls.
President Barack Obama designated the area a national monument in July.

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
So , when all of our land in America is consumed by National monuments and prezs legacy lands and withdrawn for one reason or the other where are the people of America live , farm ,ETC.????? Do we invade Mexico or someother country for the prezs legacy ???? eventually something has to give. maybe we will make more land like Dubi , by backfilling the Ocean ??? Oh what a web we weave!!!!!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So they pave a parking lot and let you look through telescopes--o my what a great :censored: green insanity world-John

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coming to place near you !!! The great American land grab ! Like miners or hunters ,etc are killing the spotted owl and all the vegetation . They should look to some sience to see why the owls and vegetation are dying off . I'm sure it is some amount of a natural occuring mineral or chemical , thats doing the job .

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can see Secretary Sally and Obama skinny dipping in the mercury infested cess pool Clear Lake monument!

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill.... That's a mental picture I DID NOT NEED running through my head on a Sunday morning before I've finished my first cup of mud.

Bluestar9

Feb 21, 2015
The Great State of Jefferson
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
th

Interior secretary dedicates new monument

March 19, 2016
Updated 5:35 p.m.

WILLIAMS – A new national monument made up of more than 330,000 acres of public lands has been dedicated in Northern California.
U.S. Interior Secretary Sally Jewell joined federal and state officials near the town of Williams on Saturday to mark the creation of the Berryessa Snow Mountain National Monument. Williams is about 50 miles north of Sacramento.
The monument extends from Berryessa Peak and other areas in Napa, Yolo, and Solano counties through Lake, Colusa, and Glenn counties to the eastern boundary of the Yuki Wilderness in Mendocino County.
It is home to threatened and endangered plant and wildlife species including northern spotted owls.
President Barack Obama designated the area a national monument in July.

Hi Hefty, No one should be surprised at this,(I know you're not). Just do an overlay of your map with this map from 1992. Just the continuing roll-out of the agenda that was established a long time ago with more to come.
http://www.stewardsofthesequoia.org/Wildlands_Project.html

Wildlands-Map-CA-&-NV-resiz.jpg

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For a second I thought you'd put up a pic of a rattlesnake.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I read a couple of misguided articles blaming high Mercury levels on mining Hg. Why did they mine it? It's
because it occures in abundance naturally there duh! Some nice low grade diamonds too! Interesting geology.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread