New Recovery Equipment

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Everyone,

I have been pretty dormant for a while. But despite that I've still have the fever.

I picked this rotary recovery piece up on Craigslist and to be honest I don't know much about how to set it up. The model that I bought is not new, it's an older model. I'm very unfamiliar with this piece since I have never used it and only bought it recently. I've been doing my own research, but would like some input on it. What angle degree is most efficient and how does it compare to the Desert Fox? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458782702.532665.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458782737.983103.jpg

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not near as good all the other wheels. Ifn' it don't have a hole through the middle it ain't worth a diddle. Keep all materials run through that as gold remains-John

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks similar to the gold magic wheel. I've seen that one at a show once. Looked cool but not $500 cool. Just another wheel. They have some info and videos on their site.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
H&F Good to see you livened back up. No idea on the wheel but if you get up this way your always welcome to go mining with us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread