Bering Sea Gold S5 - 3/30/16

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Show moved to Wednesdays.

Shawn Pomrenke's dad is building a massive inland project. he has as much gear as Parker. So Shawn has to work double time to subsidize his old man.

Zeke is working for a company that leases boats and splits the take. So of course they contrived a feud with him and Emily. His boat is nice though.

Sadly, the Kellys are back.

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
that newly built 12 inch dredge needs some dampners on those sluices real bad! needs to keep the turbulence down to save that finer gold. BUT I like it!
I believe I spoke to fast on this ! after seeing some of the preview "commercials " for the upcomeing shows , they show that 12 incher running with dampers on the sluices BUT they were sorta short and the water in the sluices were frothing like crazy....maybe that's as good as they can get it being that its a 12 inch and not a 4 like I had.

OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, Emily and her father have the reps as the show f**kups, but I think Vern is worse. That boat is turning into a boondoggle from the get go. Either he's a monumental idiot or scripted to be one. I think I know which.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God help me, I don't know why I keep tuning in for this show! I must have some dain bramage. Anyway, I like the 12" dredge, the kid who built it seems to have put a lot of good thought and planning into it. I didn't like seeing them dig a 10" deep hole in flow sand. Someone's going to die when that wall collapses and buries them before they know whats happening. I thought the company Zeke went to work for was a mining-scam company, long on lawsuits for taking investor $$$ and never having results to pay out.

Everything else is just made-up drama and I make liberal use of the fast-forward button on that!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
You would think that the divers on the 12 inch dredge would know how-2 -dredge a terraced hole to prevent those potential cave ins and the sand washing back into the hole! A 10 foot hole NOT terraced is just asking for someone to get hurt or dead! and if it were up to me (which it isn't) Id have some floatation on that hose and nozzle to keep it from hogging that sand and to make it easier to handle !

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These idjets make dredgers look dumb de dumb de dumb and NOT a single one smart enough to have even a lousy blaster nozzle for proper feed or classification hahahaha...dredgers hahahaha-John

OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on, the Kellys are such good entertainment. And I love how they play that Irish-tinged music when they are on the screen.

Interesting how they have all but eliminated Emily.

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ya know, Emily and her father have the reps as the show f**kups, but I think Vern is worse. That boat is turning into a boondoggle from the get go. Either he's a monumental idiot or scripted to be one. I think I know which.

I'm counting on you Ordell for detailed opinionated updates, are they monumental idiots or just scripted to be monumental idiots?

I saw your most recent post and it seems they may be wearing on you and you are feeling sympathetic for them at this point. Is this some sort of Stockholm syndrome you are suffering from or are they starting to actually dredge and take their profession or lives somewhat seriously?

If they are still drinking a lot and complaining about things that's cool too, just looking for some analysis and detailed updates from viewers.

OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm counting on you Ordell for detailed opinionated updates, are they monumental idiots or just scripted to be monumental idiots?

I saw your most recent post and it seems they may be wearing on you and you are feeling sympathetic for them at this point. Is this some sort of Stockholm syndrome you are suffering from or are they starting to actually dredge and take their profession or lives somewhat seriously?

If they are still drinking a lot and complaining about things that's cool too, just looking for some analysis and detailed updates from viewers.

It's for show. Original Productions is notorious for scripting it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread