Ive been PM spammed!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
Jeff95531

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hellooooow from the lands of golden opportunity friend <insert name> Mr. Goldennojo. You have been privately and secretly selected from a lottery of the most prestigious of followers to participate in a purchase of select gold and bullion at 80% of current prices. What a deal, right? Where else can you get an immediate return of 20%??? My pittance of 19 percent is my favor to you as you are one of the unchosen ones of the USA.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Jeff I feel much better now. I will have to pass on this deal as the water has been high and I have not yet started digging my pittance in the river yet....

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
We permanently ban their I.P when they post in the open forum. If you hit the report button we will also ban then from personal Pm's. If we do not see them or no one reports them they continue. Sorry we try to keep the losers out of everyones hair but they slip through the cracks. No way the few Mods we have who do this for fun have time when we do drop in to do everything. Hit the report button in the Pm. We have the black button of death we use on them :skullflag:

NOOOOOO!!!!!! Not the black button of death!!!!!! Reminds me of the "Black Spot" from Treasure Island.

OP
OP
Jeff95531

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We permanently ban their I.P when they post in the open forum. If you hit the report button we will also ban then from personal Pm's. If we do not see them or no one reports them they continue. Sorry we try to keep the losers out of everyones hair but they slip through the cracks. No way the few Mods we have who do this for fun have time when we do drop in to do everything. Hit the report button in the Pm. We have the black button of death we use on them :skullflag:

TYVM. Never run in to this before so wasn't sure what to do. Also not seeing the "report post" link anywhere. Likely I'm just old tired and blind but if you could be so kind to point me in the right direction?

BTW, I like your style Clint...

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TYVM. Never run in to this before so wasn't sure what to do. Also not seeing the "report post" link anywhere. Likely I'm just old tired and blind but if you could be so kind to point me in the right direction?

BTW, I like your style Clint...

In the Pm down towards the bottom is a black triangle. Hit that to report.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
same place in pm's

ed.jpg

Au-N-Rod

Mar 5, 2015
Texas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
select gold and bullion at 80% of current prices. What a deal, right? Where else can you get an immediate return of 20%??? My pittance of 19 percent is my favor to you as you are one of the unchosen ones of the USA.

Actually that would be a return of 25%, I believe. Even better deal.

OP
OP
Jeff95531

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
YES!!! Ahh! That is the trap I set to find only the most scrupulous investor. For that and to you...I reduce my take to only 15%! You lucky prosperous Americans can now reap the golden sow I provide to you. Note: this offer expires on your next pres election day.

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Sounds like some great deals are happening and I want in before it is too late. Let me post my credit card and banking info here...LOL

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Damn, that's crazy they are starting to hit us up here too.
I get those kind of things all the time on Facebook, have yet to get one like that here.

Reading through all the comments started my morning right though, thanks guys. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread