Ive been PM spammed!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Which flavor?

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds like a sure thing lol

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is your lucky day. I represent and extremely wealthy business man. He only needs a short term loan of 10,000 since his funds are currently locked up in another investment. He will in turn repay you 100k. Please send cashiers check to Africa. Your welcome.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Our 10 is on the Way Cents lol chug

OP
OP
Jeff95531

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Today is your lucky day. I represent and extremely wealthy business man. He only needs a short term loan of 10,000 since his funds are currently locked up in another investment. He will in turn repay you 100k. Please send cashiers check to Africa. Your welcome.

Well here is the deal proposed....shh don''t tell...

Kongba Community Gold Mines Limited, incorporated on August 25, 1987, is a gold and diamond-mining and exploration company. The Company has operations in Liberia . In Liberia the Company’s operations are focused on Mining, as well as Gold. Kongba Community Gold Mines Limited operates nine underground mines in Liberia, one open-pit mine and several surface operations.

we specialize in Mining and export of all kinds of Gold forms & Precious stones, Such as Gold dore bar, gold dust, gold nugget, Diamonds and Rough Diamond, our team have a great deal of experience in exporting products to overseas.

Please Find Below Commodities we have for sale.

Gold
Gold bar
Gold dust
Gold Nugget
Gold bullion
Diamond
Rough Diamond

If you have any question, inquiry, orders, please feel free to contact with me, we will try to do our best for you.

Regards
Joseph Richards
Kongba Community Gold Mines Limited
Dealer/Exporter
+231886023349

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we should crank call "Mr. Richards" play along and eff with him. Lol. Get him all the way to giving him your bank account routing number and then we he thinks he's got you,pretend like your gettin a bad connection. It's 376889.. Hello? Mr. Richards? Can you hear me? Hello?...

Ahahaha

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm clueless in Texas/Guess I missed something somewhere...:dontknow:
Some of it was from a phone conversation Austin. Jeff and I talk on a regular basis. Usually about stuff that would have us put on a "Time out" if we discussed it here on the forum.

lmao Gi you have way with words lol hats off to you

Thank you sir! While typing that I was thinking that it would be really nice to have a "Yosemite Sam" or "Foghorn Leghorn" font to go with it. It was even funnier in my head!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send one back...

Oh great!!!! I represent most of the Gold buyers in the U.S.. We have a huge order to fill. Instead of making multiple orders we have decided to just do one giant purchase. Is your company capable of handling such an order? Maybe, for starters, just to try you out, we will purchase 100 gold bars, 500 pounds of Gold dust, and whatever else you want to toss in. Then if that goes well, we will place the big order.

Send it to (place FBI or whatever agency here)

To contact by phone(number for above)

Thank you, so much for your commitment to service!!!

I'm a little rusty! But I use to love to play with telemarketers. The one wanted a credit card number, I let him go through his whole thing and kept him on the phone as long as I could, asking the dumbest questions. Then again he wants a credit card number, I whispered "does it have to be in my name" he said "no!"! I told him "hold on my neighbors are backing out right now as soon as they leave I'll run over and see if they have one in their house!" This clown waited on the phone! While he thought I left to get a number! :laughing7: Finally after messing with him for a long time and making him wait. I hung up!:laughing7:

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
DO the above as the company Freedom Banking Investments (FBI) so when the real FBI answers the call it will seem like a normal thing. WOuld love to have a wire tap on THAT call!!!!!

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I had my shop I'd ask telemarketers if they wanted to here a bad joke! So they would say yes! CLICK! LOL! Had one call back I didn't get it CLICK! :icon_scratch:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We permanently ban their I.P when they post in the open forum. If you hit the report button we will also ban then from personal Pm's. If we do not see them or no one reports them they continue. Sorry we try to keep the losers out of everyones hair but they slip through the cracks. No way the few Mods we have who do this for fun have time when we do drop in to do everything. Hit the report button in the Pm. We have the black button of death we use on them :skullflag:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We permanently ban their I.P when they post in the open forum. If you hit the report button we will also ban then from personal Pm's. If we do not see them or no one reports them they continue. Sorry we try to keep the losers out of everyones hair but they slip through the cracks. No way the few Mods we have who do this for fun have time when we do drop in to do everything. Hit the report button in the Pm. We have the black button of death we use on them :skullflag:

Correct You should hit report to Moderator on the PM First, So we have a Record & second opinion
before We Ban. sometimes New Members do not Know how this forum works,
and May deserve a Warning / Second Chance also

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread