Im a lucky guy

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm a lucky guy

My wife sells bouquets of flowers so naturally mothers day is a big weekend for her. She just does this a few times a year and mainly on the important holiday's to bring in some extra cash for us. Normally I help her some. Well she told me I could go to our camping lot in Cle Elum. I didn't argue. So here I sit this evening really relaxing in front of the fire. Bbq ribeye in a few. Tomorrow I head to our claims in Liberty and hope to find some color. Damn life is great sometimes. And no I can't get her flowers for mothers day. Everytime I do she sells them! I have something in mind though as an appreciation of her being a mother to our kids. Gold!!

Attachments

• 1462594976041.jpg
    1462594976041.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 0
OP
OP
HMiller

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Really she would rather be digging in the ground looking for gold. Just something she feels she needs to do.

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My wife sells bouquets of flowers so naturally mothers day is a big weekend for her. She just does this a few times a year and mainly on the important holiday's to bring in some extra cash for us. Normally I help her some. Well she told me I could go to our camping lot in Cle Elum. I didn't argue. So here I sit this evening really relaxing in front of the fire. Bbq ribeye in a few. Tomorrow I head to our claims in Liberty and hope to find some color. Damn life is great sometimes. And no I can't get her flowers for mothers day. Everytime I do she sells them! I have something in mind though as an appreciation of her being a mother to our kids. Gold!!

Jewelry. :thumbsup:

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I struck gold once. Iron Pyrite too many times . Ha ha !

OP
OP
HMiller

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No gold today. Didn't go to the claims. Went exploring for a possible placer spot. Need to check mylandmatters on that one. Did stop at a yard sale and found some gnomes for my wife. She loves this kind of stuff and she will be happy I got them at a yard sale.

Attachments

• 1462682905063.jpg
    1462682905063.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 98

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions