The New Super Hog ... Finally getting it done.

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Super Hog really was a product for 2017 that we moved up due to production line improvements.
It will be replacing the Monster Hog and really is designed for artisanal mining ops throughout the world.
It's nice because it breaks down small and ships via the post office which is needed for many countries.
Just now getting all the video, website, pictures, etc done, but figured I'd post the "intro" for it.
Most of the ops using it will be conveyor feeding or feeding a secondary slurry system into it.
But we have a lot of small ops that still "bucket feed" with a medium size labor force.
Key issue / problem it solves is slurry viscosity issues.

Also put a fun picture of an op running one of our Viper Pro Flare units.

afopmedium11.JPG

Upvote 0

HardHatMatt

Mar 15, 2016
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impressive machine, if out of my league...wouldn't even want to know what you're asking for it as configured in the video (ok, yes, I would.)

aescal

Nov 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont calculate buckets very well...

CBM per hour on that thing? Looks impressive, breakdown size is attractive... Maybe backhoe fed if the box was modified?

OP
OP
G

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont calculate buckets very well...

CBM per hour on that thing? Looks impressive, breakdown size is attractive... Maybe backhoe fed if the box was modified?

It can be fed by buckets, 12" conveyor, or secondary wash system dumping into the header.
A lot of ops in Africa use a dredge system / hydraulic pump system and pump pits a LONG way.
The LONG product video is also up now too.
If you get bored.
Doc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread