Where does gold come from?

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Everyone knows Gold comes from the Minelab God, depending on your faith depends on how much the God will provide you with Gold. Currently I am a one year convert to GPZ 7000 from GPX 4500. Much like the Christians and Muslims Minelab also provides followers with a book as well, but this book is based more on proven facts and techniques to better grow your faith.

Thus far there have not been any radical extremist Minelaber's either; for a good reason too, why fight when you and everyone else already know the Minelab faith is superior. Hands down many agree, from North African Muslims and Nomads to Northern Ireland Catholics. Learn the faith from any of the GP denominations and you will see; gold stops the violence and Minelab wants to put you in touch with it.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cool video Jeff!

Could be that Maine got a few more grams delivered today...

Brilliant meteor burns through sky in police dash cam video

ufo-021.gif~original

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great video.
earth-first-well-stripmine-the-other-planets-later-tshirt-thumbnail.png

scotter1

Mar 16, 2014
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,xlt,idx,prism,tm 808,fisher gold bug,1280x,xp deuse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the title for dummies is correct

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
cute Grasshopper! I remember reading that they have made gold in a reactor but it cost about 4X what the gold was worth just in electricity to get it done.

EDIT: Maybe we are lucky that the ol alchemists didn't figure it out. The thought of them playing with a fusion bomb is one I don't find comforting. OOOPS!!!!!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Interesting Jeff! All of my gold comes from underneath rocks and there's a lot of 'space' between each piece so I can see where the video has at least some truth to it.................63bkpkr

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Once again I found something else while doing searches. I've never seen anything like this posted here before and it's been "made for dummies" like me. Enjoy!

Ted Talks: a great way to learn more about all kinds of things! I remember watching this on my own and having a sudden realization of where gold really came from vs. where I thought it really came from.

Thanks for the link and for prompting the revisit.

All the best,

Lanny

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Out of this world man!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread