Upvote 0

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If it is not in the bank, go for it, I would and have done many like that, good gold.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hope the roots were nugget grabbers for you!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I sure wouldn't of been on here asking. Don't want to risk someone else coming along and doing it for you.

Come on back and show us what you get.

OP
OP
utah mason

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I thought this would be OK to dig, but this being my second year doing this I wanted to make sure Johnny fun wrecker didn't come along and give me I nice fat ticket. And also want to make sure I'm not doing anything illegal or that makes miners looks bad. I'll head back up and clean the root system out. Thanks for input😃

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say its in the main course of the stream go for it.

OP
OP
utah mason

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You didn't mention who owns the land.
Do the work at your own risk, especially if the property is on someone else's land.
Don......

On public land I would never dig on private property with out written consent from owner.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK' If you don't dig all that out like your parents told you to finish your veggies. I'm coming, gonna dig it for you, then give you a Leroy Jethro Gibb slap in the back of the head! LOL!

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Utah , I think most clear thinking individuals would say that it has undergone the change from tree to firewood. G/L

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can you dig it?

OP
OP
utah mason

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I dug it, a little anyway. Got out for a couple of hours after work Thursday. Ran about 8 buckets. Not as great as I was hoping for, but then again is it ever 😉. But the digging was easy lots of roots to sit on and dig. Virtually no gold in the -70 and -100 which if where I find the majority of my gold. Maybe I was running the prospector a little hot and the gold was just going over the top. The day I took the first picture I panned down 2 pans to black sands and put it in snuffer bottle. I took it home classified it down to -30 pulled the black sands out using the method k in co has on his blog. About 20 or so pcs of fly poop. So I was expecting a little more. But there was a lot of black sands more then any other clean out I've done. Even in the -70 and -100. I figure if the black sands were there the gold would be there as well. If there was any there to start with. Maybe I didn't clean my pan or classifier out well enough and had gold from last outing on it? Here's a short video tell me what you think of the flow on bgt. Thanks I appreciate the input
https://youtu.be/d42vCU5AstE

Attachments

• 1463956603236.jpg
    1463956603236.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 80

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice vid. Bazooka flow looks just fine, no worries about losing fine gold with it like that. :)

Where's the gold pic?

PS thanks for the shout out on cons processing!

OP
OP
utah mason

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok thanks, I've ran it fast like this before and had good recovery. Just wanted to check with the pro's. And thank you for the well written blog and all the really good advice posted here on t-net.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread