Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Can I dig this

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    All the gold in the universe was created by colliding nuetron stars. Most of all the gold on earth arrived via falling meteorites about 200 million years after it was formed.

Apr 2015
    Superior, Colorado
    30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
    358 times
    Prospecting
    Can you dig it?
    We're already millionaires the only thing is you gotta get it outta the ground. -Jack Hoffman

us
    Husband, father & fun seeker

Jul 2015
    utah
    929 times
    Prospecting
    Well I dug it, a little anyway. Got out for a couple of hours after work Thursday. Ran about 8 buckets. Not as great as I was hoping for, but then again is it ever 😉. But the digging was easy lots of roots to sit on and dig. Virtually no gold in the -70 and -100 which if where I find the majority of my gold. Maybe I was running the prospector a little hot and the gold was just going over the top. The day I took the first picture I panned down 2 pans to black sands and put it in snuffer bottle. I took it home classified it down to -30 pulled the black sands out using the method k in co has on his blog. About 20 or so pcs of fly poop. So I was expecting a little more. But there was a lot of black sands more then any other clean out I've done. Even in the -70 and -100. I figure if the black sands were there the gold would be there as well. If there was any there to start with. Maybe I didn't clean my pan or classifier out well enough and had gold from last outing on it? Here's a short video tell me what you think of the flow on bgt. Thanks I appreciate the input
    https://youtu.be/d42vCU5AstE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1463956603236.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	1316352  

us
    Author of a book about finding gold in Colorado

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with Banker on top, Bazooka Goldtrap sluices, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
    10511 times
    Prospecting
    Nice vid. Bazooka flow looks just fine, no worries about losing fine gold with it like that.

Where's the gold pic?

PS thanks for the shout out on cons processing!
    utah mason likes this.

us
    Husband, father & fun seeker

Jul 2015
    utah
    929 times
    Prospecting
    Ok thanks, I've ran it fast like this before and had good recovery. Just wanted to check with the pro's. And thank you for the well written blog and all the really good advice posted here on t-net.
    wildminer and KevinInColorado like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links