All Treasure Hunting
Statewide Mercury Control Program for Reservoirs Stakeholder Meetings




[email protected]

To
John Oates

May 19 at 1:28 PM

State Water Resources Control Board This is a message from the State Water Resources Control Board.

Staff of the State and Regional Water Boards is holding stakeholder outreach meetings for the Statewide mercury control program for reservoirs (also known as the reservoir mercury TMDL) on the following dates:

June 3, 2016, 1:00-3:00 pm

California Tower, 2nd Floor

3737 Main Street, Suite 500
Riverside, CA 92501-3348

June 9, 2016, 1:00-3:00 pm

CalEPA Building, Byron Sheer Auditorium

1001 I Street

Sacramento, CA 95814

The purpose of these meetings is to present an update on this program and approaches to controlling sources of mercury in reservoirs and the production of methylmercury in reservoirs and bioaccumulation in reservoir fish. Sources include gold and mercury mines, on-land and in-stream mercury-contaminated sediments, municipal stormwater, and treated wastewater.

The same information will be presented at each meeting.

For more information on the program and to subscribe for email updates, please visit our website at:

http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/water_iss ... s/mercury/

The meeting agenda will be sent out no later than a week before the first meeting.

Please RSVP to Patrick Morris at [email protected] by May 27 in order to receive the agenda and other materials prior to the meeting. Posts: 2422Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 amLocation: Redding Kalif

Upvote 0

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get in there and let them know how much mercury we're recovering in our dredges and sluices!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rsvp and sho up if you can

cache finder

Dec 23, 2015
SF Bay Area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had the bottles my dad had from when he dredged his claim, well over 100 pounds of the stuff was pulled out of his claim, I ended up selling it all everytime he would bring it back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread