Western Wealth Association

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like someone went on a filing binge, looks pretty shaky,
just filing on open spots close to other mines doesn't mean there is any gold.
AMADOR CAPITAL LLC
25 in CA
49 in NV
all located in 2015 unsure how they can locate that many claims all within a few months
some were located in NV and CA the same day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

nate s

Oct 22, 2013
ca
Detector(s) used
Whites,Le trap,Gold Hogg sluice,bed rock tools
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the heads up.Any good clubs in the Mother Lode area?

tinpan250

Oct 13, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab,Garret,TroyX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did some checking on them and it appears to be some guys just of a Washington college with no track record in Cali and also have an investment group they are trying to launch, care should be taken so you don't open yourself up to a loosing situation, there are several reputable clubs in Northern Cali, how far do you want to drive? Golden Caribou is a long standing great club in the Feather River Canyon, New 49er's in Happy Camp are just two, and lots of smaller groups and most will give you a tour and a check it out day. There are lots of places not as famous as Cloma,Mariposa or Columbia, what most people recognize as the Motherload, that have the same amount of possibility of find good colors, either way get out there and find some of that awesome color, Soon as we get our dredge rights back we will be even luckier to live in this state, so may places to go and not enough time to work them all. Cali is one of the best places to be on the west coast for prospecting

OP
OP
N

nate s

Oct 22, 2013
ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks guys,Im not new to prospecting ,just new to Northern Cal.Im originally from Southern Cal,Ive worn out many shovels on the East Fork San Gabriel and out in the deserts.Just looking for a better place to go than the Bear river Campground area.I have been to a few other public places around the area and they are not too impressive.So Im willing to pay to join a club so I can go to good spots for weekend adventures.

tinpan250

Oct 13, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab,Garret,TroyX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Nor Cal Nate,there are plenty of places to go,too many to list,where are you close too? I am sure many of us would be glad to share some spots as there is plenty to go around and true prospectors dont hold out on new comers in my book or on the honest hard workin guys that promotes our hobby ,all the better as we are a small community and need to help each other .There is some very good clubs with lots of very good people, Nor Cal is north of Sacramento to all us that live here,they can keep the capital and we will keep the water and then they can see if dredging is so bad when they are really thisthy

OP
OP
N

nate s

Oct 22, 2013
ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks tinpan,I live in Santa Rosa now but am sometime soon moving to Colfax or Auburn.It is usually 2 and half hour drive to get out to get some gold.Im looking for somebody to hang with as my wife doesnt like me to go alone.Would love to meet some new people!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys,Im not new to prospecting ,just new to Northern Cal.Im originally from Southern Cal,Ive worn out many shovels on the East Fork San Gabriel and out in the deserts.Just looking for a better place to go than the Bear river Campground area.I have been to a few other public places around the area and they are not too impressive.So Im willing to pay to join a club so I can go to good spots for weekend adventures.

Nate I live south of Auburn/ Colfax. I'm opening a prospecting outdoor supply store in Lotus, right on hwy 49 next to Coloma State Park. I'll be open by Wednesday next week. Ill be helping people who are trying to sort out land and claim issue whenever i can FOR FREE!!!!! There are several of us local that can help you get on gold around here on open ground. hit me up when you move..or sooner if you need something.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nate I live south of Auburn/ Colfax. I'm opening a prospecting outdoor supply store in Lotus, right on hwy 49 next to Coloma State Park. I'll be open by Wednesday next week. Ill be helping people who are trying to sort out land and claim issue whenever i can FOR FREE!!!!! There are several of us local that can help you get on gold around here on open ground. hit me up when you move..or sooner if you need something.

Congratulations Goldwasher! You are the right person at the right time in the right location. :thumbsup:

Feel free to call me if you need any help.

Heavy Pans
Barry

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Let me guess...you'll sell Bazookas!

Hope you do mail order and become a commercial member of tnet so you can promote here and we can all support your venture :)

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Goldwasher! You are the right person at the right time in the right location. :thumbsup:

Feel free to call me if you need any help.

Heavy Pans
Barry

Thanks Barry obviously a lot going on. I'm contractor, manager, purchaser, lumber delivery..panning trough builder. Permit and license getter etc. That's why I havnt got back to you since my last message.
I will be in touch.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me guess...you'll sell Bazookas!

Hope you do mail order and become a commercial member of tnet so you can promote here and we can all support your venture :)

HEY Kevin.
Yes I will and a few others. AND RENTING THEM ! Im sourcing another locally made new item as well.
I have already contacted admin here.I haven't set up my supporting vendor account because I'm not a Web page guy. I don't have a site to link a banner to. Very soon though. I will be sponsoring maps on my land matters as well. Tenant improvements and the business start up has kept me busy enough.

Not trying to thread jack sorry.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

nate s

Oct 22, 2013
ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Thanks Goldwasher Im definitely interested,let me know the address to the shop and Ill stop by.

mikep691

Aug 6, 2015
Northeastern Sierra's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always enjoy company at my claim. Equal work is a 50/50 split, or divided equally among everybody. You won't get rich, but you'll have a good time
Now that my ride is working again, I have some lost time mining to make up. Many weekend camping trips in the near future. Pm me if you can get up north to Quincy area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions