38.4 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read most of the thread then saw the "idea" of the thread...When I posted I only read the last couple pages.......

Glad it's working for them, I just don't think my luck would be that good!:BangHead: I have bad luck?:laughing7:
Don't feel bad they're the only two people in the country doing it....well grandpa and the boys too.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so its a magic burlap table now, and he's shoveling from a sand bar not just floating in the suspended in the water any more. You guys should work on your script a little more.

I do remember reading years ago,When I lived in Ohio the same thing was said about the Ohio River, All this gold is floating down it, even heard there is "tons" of it in the bottom, but the water is too fast in the V to get to it.......So, these claims aren't new. Even then I read something about sheets or something in the river to catch all the "free" gold. Never knew anyone to try it though..:laughing7: When it flooded, there would be black sand left everywhere, I sucked some out of the grooves in a boat ramp..I didn't have any luck with gold though...

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks to the inefficiency of sluices and laughable devices such as gold rolls there is loads of small and suspended gold. There is more suspended gold than not! Thats why we are working on different ways to capture it! We are almost ready to test some unattended submersed sled looking grease tables that will sit on the bottom and capture gold as it travels unsuspended downstream.

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to the inefficiency of sluices and laughable devices such as gold rolls there is loads of small and suspended gold. There is more suspended gold than not! Thats why we are working on different ways to capture it! We are almost ready to test some unattended submersed sled looking grease tables that will sit on the bottom and capture gold as it travels unsuspended downstream.

Why crack on the gold roll or any other members products?

If you can find a more efficient way to collect it? Awesome! I'm just not convinced yet, and I'm pretty open minded. :occasion14: I've never tried or have I ever seen any pics of someone trying it or results...At least with other products that members are showing we do see a small video or pictures of the whole process with results. I'm not with or against the idea! I've read the "science". But it's efficiency doesn't really add up. :dontknow:

Interesting subject though! And is one that I think about often. But you can't out do physics? Or maybe you can?

Kind of comes off as anti-mining!:dontknow: Not just in this thread either.......

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you'll never see pics or videos of it working because it doesn't

I like how he edited to add the gold roll comment instead of just sluices...sure got me ouch lmao.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and it's not a members product just one I carry

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
you'll never see pics or videos of it working because it doesn't

I like how he edited to add the gold roll comment instead of just sluices...sure got me ouch lmao.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...found-gold-dust-3-minutes-12.html#post5044887

In this thread There are also numerous links to scientific articles and mining journals to show that it works. Ouch lmao!

Numerous members have sent me pm's thanking me for making it so easy for them to recover the super fine gold from black sands. It's so easy and fast! Just put a tiny bit of crisco on a napkin and wipe down any pan to see that the gold sticks instantly. Be sure to keep the greased part under water!

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I saw a few pickers that size stuck to a golden trout once.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol...like I said we will never see pics or videos of it working because it doesn't....any one who has pm'd can show their pics and videos but, they won't because they are also not doing it. The links to your scientific articles prove nothing. Never said fine gold didn't stick to grease, did say that you are not using the method to recover ounces and ounces.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So....? when there is big Ocean spills from Oil rigs or haulers, by theory, there should be tons of gold stuck to the oil? Or no? That is something different and wrong oil?

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The boys cut their 4th of july week vacation short to build me a vibrating grease table from an old commercial sluice that we don't use anymore. Isn't that nice of them? Real miners rule!

They ran a test on a 55 gallon drum of black sands and the results were amazing to say the least! It took less than an hour to run and recovered over 36 ounces!

I'll be flying back tomorrow to see it in action!

Less then an hour to recover 36 ounces?
Well that's a good start!:icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am reminded of an old deleted thread on this site. It got a lot of traffic. I am probably wrong but I still get the same vibe.

But in the meantime please enjoy the first verse of this Lazlo Bane song...

"Out the door just in time
Head down the 405
Gotta meet the new boss by 8 a.m.
The phone rings in the car
The wife is workin' hard
She's running late tonight again
Well
I know what I've been told,
You got to work to feed the soul
But I can't do this all on my own
No, I know, I'm no S***man."

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am reminded of an old deleted thread on this site. It got a lot of traffic. I am probably wrong but I still get the same vibe.

But in the meantime please enjoy the first verse of this Lazlo Bane song...

"Out the door just in time
Head down the 405
Gotta meet the new boss by 8 a.m.
The phone rings in the car
The wife is workin' hard
She's running late tonight again
Well
I know what I've been told,
You got to work to feed the soul
But I can't do this all on my own
No, I know, I'm no S***man."

If not the same? Same goal! I agree! I think there are a few.....If I'm thinking of the same thing.....

I wasn't meaning for site traffic, just the first part...

Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
lol...like I said we will never see pics or videos of it working because it doesn't....any one who has pm'd can show their pics and videos but, they won't because they are also not doing it. The links to your scientific articles prove nothing. Never said fine gold didn't stick to grease, did say that you are not using the method to recover ounces and ounces.

I went to your website ( deleted by mod ) to buy the roll thing but it isn't there and nothing can be ordered from the site. How much does it cost? $5? $10? I want to video tape running a 5 gallon bucket of black sands thru the roll with a scrap piece of wood coated with about five cents worth of grease at the end of the roll to show how much gold passes by the roll and attaches to the grease on the scrap piece of wood. Then everyone will know that a greasy piece of scrap wood will capture the gold better than the roll.

Let me know what the roll costs and how to order.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a "live" website for online sells "yet". The domain name isn't linked to my FB either interesting how you found my website? I've opened up the business myself, from permitting paperwork, T.I. purchasing etc, opening in the middle of the busy season means I'm busy. I was just sharing a small tool for prospectors it's one of many small tools I carry. I'm not promoting for sells through tnet. If you did actually find my FB page there is contact info there and you can order one directly from me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Just make a video with a regular sluice they lose the same gold.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't have a "live" website for online sells "yet". The domain name isn't linked to my FB either interesting how you found my website? I've opened up the business myself, from permitting paperwork, T.I. purchasing etc, opening in the middle of the busy season means I'm busy. I was just sharing a small tool for prospectors it's one of many small tools I carry. I'm not promoting for sells through tnet. If you did actually find my FB page there is contact info there and you can order one directly from me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Just make a video with a regular sluice they lose the same gold.

There is a website called google. I input the name of your store and the first few results are your facebook page and website. Amazing isn't it?

Sorry but I do not give credit card info to anyone over the phone so I guess I'll have to not purchase the roll sluice.

Yes correct! A regular sluice does lose gold that a greased piece of wood will capture.

HardHatMatt

Mar 15, 2016
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds great except how do you get the gold out of the grease? Once you have that figured out I bet you could just use that grease over and over and over once it coagulates - bonus. Now the guys going around getting the used fryer grease from restaurants to make fuel for their biodiesel VW bus are going to have some competition...little pieces of French fries and tater tots would probably just act like riffles and only enhance the ability of the grease to capture fine gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread