1467640816919.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a website that comes up on google. My face book page is just that a face book page about the store. So, whatever website you found with that name is not my website as my domain name is not searchable so well you know? Maybe you found the site I have under construction but even I can't google search it. Are you putting vasaline on your keyboard and making it catch websites everyone can't see also?

I have a merchant service that transactions go through I provide the link to the purchase portal. When my website is published it will attach to the shopping cart.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stand corrected that is the work I did Friday. I just switched to a web builder and got rid of the guy I was paying to do and contacted my old host and it looks like he changed the dns and it went into affect today. However it is not set up with the online store yet. Even i couldn't find it on searches as of last night. It'still need a bit of editing.

I wish it was still incognito as I still have work to do, nice that it was at the top of the page now!

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds great except how do you get the gold out of the grease? Once you have that figured out I bet you could just use that grease over and over and over once it coagulates - bonus. Now the guys going around getting the used fryer grease from restaurants to make fuel for their biodiesel VW bus are going to have some competition...little pieces of French fries and tater tots would probably just act like riffles and only enhance the ability of the grease to capture fine gold.

yea, the extra steps sure sound fun don't they. Food grease won't work. Fish oil is too viscous and will strip from whatever cloth you put it on. Any gold making out of the end of a sluice is suspended in the flow therefore not making contact with the grease and not sticking.
The amount of gold that may stick to the greased board is not worth the extra process of getting the grease off of the board and then separating the gold from the grease.

If you take a burlap sheet and coat it with the amount of vaseline needed to catch gold, some of that vaseline will eventually shed and the only weight gained will be water weight. If you use fish oil the majority will dilute and bleed off in the current. Not to mention there are several entities that are going to care that you are putting PETROLEUM jelly in a river. Temperature and greased used are also factors dealt with on grease tables for diamonds.

The whole process as describe is so complicated and inefficient that it is not and will not be used for gold production.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
yea, the extra steps sure sound fun don't they. Food grease won't work. Fish oil is too viscous and will strip from whatever cloth you put it on. Any gold making out of the end of a sluice is suspended in the flow therefore not making contact with the grease and not sticking.
The amount of gold that may stick to the greased board is not worth the extra process of getting the grease off of the board and then separating the gold from the grease.

If you take a burlap sheet and coat it with the amount of vaseline needed to catch gold, some of that vaseline will eventually shed and the only weight gained will be water weight. If you use fish oil the majority will dilute and bleed off in the current. Not to mention there are several entities that are going to care that you are putting PETROLEUM jelly in a river. Temperature and greased used are also factors dealt with on grease tables for diamonds.

The whole process as describe is so complicated and inefficient that it is not and will not be used for gold production.
Extra step? Lol! We have gotten around 100 oz of superfine gold (with fish oil) that we would not have gotten and we got it without gloves! While we are sleeping our unattended methods are collecting gold. 24/7 we are collecting gold with very close to zero labor costs!

Food grease is grease and most certainly works!

It's so simple, easy and profitable! So much gold with so little labor! Even those with silky soft skin can do it without gloves!

I really like the way that you make statements as if they are fact when you have never done it and obviously know nothing about it!

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Extra step? Lol! We have gotten around 100 oz of superfine gold (with fish oil) that we would not have gotten and we got it without gloves! While we are sleeping our unattended methods are collecting gold. 24/7 we are collecting gold with very close to zero labor costs!

Food grease is grease and most certainly works!

It's so simple, easy and profitable! So much gold with so little labor! Even those with silky soft skin can do it without gloves!

I really like the way that you make statements as if they are fact when you have never done it and obviously know nothing about it!

That's all? I would think it would be more Gold than that!

Real fine gold particles are also in the rain clouds from the evaporation of water and fine gold...I'm coming up with a system(or trying to) that will filter the gold out in my down spouts. If this works I'll probably catch 100's of ozt's in one thunderstorm...I'll never have to leave my house!!

I'm still working out the bugs(literally), and have a few things to iron out, but once done? I think it might work!! If the same system works I should be able to filter it out of tap water. Every time I get a drink? Making money!!!!

It's a work in progress, but that's my end goal!!

I'm thinking the magnetron from my microwave could have some application for gold! But my wife would kill me if I "Hack" that a part!

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember, you need a metal roof, not composition. Shingles are to rough for micron gold. And I have not perfected a "power evaporation" system yet!
We need an F3 + tornado....controlled...to evap tailing ponds. I still like the floating lightning rod idea too....fine gold becomes nuggets!!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember, you need a metal roof, not composition. Shingles are to rough for micron gold. And I have not perfected a "power evaporation" system yet!
We need an F3 + tornado....controlled...to evap tailing ponds. I still like the floating lightning rod idea too....fine gold becomes nuggets!!

I will never have to travel west!! I just have to wait on winds and storms coming from the west!! So when it storms where your at throw that black sand up in the air, by the time it gets here? PURE GOLD!!! I think I might be on to something HUGE!!:laughing7:

Or....Maybe I need to lay off the caffeine? Tends to stimulate the brain a little too much!:laughing7:

Shingles aren't a problem either it's like a natural environment, it doesn't scare the gold as bad as a shiny roof. The gold feels more welcomed and at home!

Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
You boys go play with your little recreational toys while I check out some real olephilic adhesion equipment.

Attachments

• 2016-08-29_19.40.54.jpg
    2016-08-29_19.40.54.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 166

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dihydrogen monoxide, thunder cloud atmospheric gold particle collector!

Well, in the works, not finished yet. Like I said I have a few kinks to work out....

Oh, and where it looks like I haven't cleaned the gutters? Oh NOOOOOOO.......That is part of the natural material filtering process!All natural pine needles and whatever else fell in there. I wasn't going to tell my secrets but it was caught in the pic. :dontknow:

Edited............Just a fun nonsense post! Not meant to mislead!! I read about gold from plants, gold from ocean water, etc...So anything you can imagine there is a theory to match, basically. But profitable? That's a whole other thing!

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You boys go play with your little recreational toys while
I check out some real olephilic adhesion equipment.

Can you explain what that piece of equipment is (manufacturer, model, function, etc),
or is keeping it a secret just a part of the head games you're playing with us today?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you explain what that piece of equipment is (manufacturer, model, function, etc),
or is keeping it a secret just a part of the head games you're playing with us today?
its a diamond dredge. stock marketing photo. It's not for gold recovery.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
its a diamond dredge. stock marketing photo. It's not for gold recovery.

Why do you constantly comment as fact on things that you know nothing about? It's not a diamond dredge.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prove it. There is a name on the side what does it say?

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
prove it. There is a name on the side what does it say?

You said it is a diamond dredge and a stock photo... You prove it!

What does it say on the side? It doesn't say diamond dredge!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why do you constantly comment as fact on things that you know nothing about? It's not a diamond dredge.

You said it is a diamond dredge and a stock photo... You prove it!

What does it say on the side? It doesn't say diamond dredge!

Ok, so it's part of the game your playing.

Good enough...at least now we know where we stand.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other

You must have missed... olephilic adhesion equipment... Do you see it in the post now? You know the post with the pic that you replied to? It's olephilic adhesion equipment, not a lol diamond dredge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread