TV Show "All that glitters," with Fred Hurt...Did it ever air??

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did a search and could not find it. I was also wondering and thought at the very least they would go straight to video or Netflicks or something... I was also looking for Treasure Hunters season 2. I liked seeing Dave McCracken.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked for Fred's show too. There was a good press release for it but there wasn't an air date. I didn't see it listed on any of the typical "for sale" sites for TV shows so I don't know if the producers are still trying to pitch it or just shelved it as a loss.

There will not be LTH 2, at least in the same spot. Remember there was a time crunch as they were building a BIG dam just down stream and the area is under water now. There was a rumbling of another project but that never went anywhere. For those that would like watch LTH again, some You Tubers have posted the episodes on their channels and Dave has listed links to those on the New 49ers page. Look at the upper left corner http://www.goldgold.com/

ratled

Last edited:

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"All that glitters" never aired. He is however making a different one that is currently in production. Thats all I can say about it right now. Non Disclosure Agreements and all that.

OP
OP
425jesse

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bronze! When are we gonna get the dredges wet? Things start to open this side of the cascades on Friday!!

Cheers!

JB

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bronze! When are we gonna get the dredges wet? Things start to open this side of the cascades on Friday!!

Cheers!

JB

I'd love to get mine out but I may be selling it. I dont have the cash to put a hooka on it and its just been collecting dust in my garage.

OP
OP
425jesse

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well looks like you're a bazooka guy too, you need to dig and partner sometime just let me know! I tend to dig from the raging river all the way north to North Fork of Stillaguamish for the most part. Sometimes get out to Sultan.

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any word on the Dakota Boy's new show ?

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
425jesse

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh wow, thank you!!

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LA Miner........destined to become a prospecting classic.

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LA Miner........destined to become a prospecting classic.

Haha, it's pretty true of many of the guys I've met sluicing up in San Gabriel. Savage looks so young in that compared to today (guy swinging the pick after the main guy gets his camp setup).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions