Thinking California......

bottlecap

Feb 22, 2014
West Metro, Mn
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guys after going to Colorado I just want another trip so after doing a little research it seems California may be a good spot. If I can't make California pan out I might head back to Colorado again. I think I have enough vacation left for one kind of short trip although this time I want to fly to save time. After going to Colorado I realized all I really needed was my Bazooka, couple pans, snuffer bottle and one classifier, I think I could manage to pack all of that onto a flight. Can always bring cons home to clean up further. Anyways the reason I was looking into California was there may be a chance I could come up with a picker out there. I am not talking about a 9 gram nugget, just something a little chunkier. Either way I thought I would reach out to some of you California boys to see if you had any advice. Big thing for me is making sure wherever I go is legal, or getting permission of course. I know there are some pretty die hard Cali guys on here so if you have any suggestions let me know or shoot me a P.M.. Might possibly go around first week of September. Thanks guys!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
bottlecap

bottlecap

Feb 22, 2014
West Metro, Mn
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I might be coming in October. Not sure yet, just need to get some things figured out here first but honestly I am going to be pretty flexible on my dates.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread