Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOYS!!!! I never got to operate anything that big! Just small stuff, bobcats,skid steers,mini excavators,etc.... . But Those in the pic look like fun!!!

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't hardly afford to pay attention, but there were some nice pieces there.:thumbsup:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Not without blasting mountain sides first.

Remember Hefty... There is NO problem that the proper application of high explosives will not solve!

I'd love to have one or two of them toys to work with! :headbang: Only problem is that then you have to do the NOI and POO. :BangHead:

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Remember Hefty... There is NO problem that the proper application of high explosives will not solve!

I'd love to have one or two of them toys to work with! :headbang: Only problem is that then you have to do the NOI and POO. :BangHead:

Yea, but it would be worth it to see the looks on there faces when they got there, especially if had one of these setting there waiting.

537514b.jpg

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hefty 1

If you had that at your claim:
1) I would like to see them try to take that out by Chopper!
2) IMHO, at your claim there are enough large trees on either side of the river that with enough cables-snatch blocks-and physical effort one could tear down that pile of rocks putting them back in the river where they came from and then "Play" in the ground where they once where. You know where you found that nice nuggie and what was out in front of that pile (next to the pool) so there has got to be some color under it!
3) Start small, move some of the boulder pile from the camp side of the pile just be careful to not get crushed. Yes it will require your Dad's winch being rebuilt as well as getting that heavy critter back out there but once there that would be the tool to use!!
4) Like Yoda say's, "No Try, Do"!
5) Besides what other worthwhile thing do you have to do that would bring you as much pleasure as that?
6) You are So Very Good at planning and sure it will require some work but there are some folks that would help you get that Winch in to and down to the claim. Work slow and safe!...............63bpkr

187_8706.JPG

PS - as the boulders come down, swing your detector over them. One never knows what might be there! :hello2:

Last edited:

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to drive toys like that once
Almost ran over a pickup truck and got off the equipment

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
A little birdie told me you were feeling better, as always good health and good hunting. PS that place was so high dollar, couldn't even afford lunch, $12 for a sandwich, $8 dollars for a hot dog.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread