So you think your a miner II

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG I always said when I die me and Belzabob are going to mine purgatory till we bust through to Antarctica and then I'll be a cold day in purgatory...censorship at it's worst as even a simple 4 letter word or any definition of will be zapped...sic sic sic. TOUGH miners for sure...kudos-John

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
I hand dug a hole to China one day on the Yuba River. Came back a week later and I could hear the voices of trapped miners at the bottom of the pit! I had the Forest Circus get them out!

Now, would I lie to you?????

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
12 feet or 12,000 feet, it makes no difference. Underground is underground. A collapse in either one could end your mining days in a heartbeat. Still, I'd go in a heartbeat

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
That episode is over six years old. Several links to various edits already exist on the forum. I saw it within a few months of first airing in 2010.

dave wiseman

Jul 23, 2004
Angels Camp,Ca.
Someone who is a real gold miner can drive a tunnel,drift or adit and sink a shaft.They can set timbers,blast and use all the tools of the craft.They can prospect and sample and understand the values of their finds.They know they're one foot from a million and a million feet from a dollar.It's likely only a few handfuls of people like this remain in the United States.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread