Paulito

Apr 9, 2014
Tuolumne County
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dude hits the creek. Dude sees boulder that appears to "not been moved by anyone, ever". Dude moves boulder. Dude grabs walnut sized nugget... And it doesn't budge. So, he digs the whole 18oz nugget out of the bedrock. It's about the size of 6-8 walnuts in a "slab"! HOLY COW! So badass! A couple years back this dude Oscar told me he'll out prospect anyone on woods creek... If he only has a screwdriver & tablespoon!!! Holy heck, yeah, I believe it, he just verified that claim for life!

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=157108184330085&tsid=0.8340215450152755&source=typeahead

Not sure how to share the video... So scroll down to posts from August... It's PRETTY OBVIOUS which nugget I'm talking about!!! :))

Got a couple photos over...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He'll out "high grade " anyone on woods creek!

OP
OP
P

Paulito

Apr 9, 2014
Tuolumne County
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its a bunch of phony advertising.

Totally! Nuggets like that do NOT exist on EARTH!!! and people DO NOT find them! Right?

LoL!:icon_scratch:

Gold Prospecting Adventures DID share it first, he works for them. They never mentioned their store or panning tours. Trust me, that is one of the most FRUSTRATING businesses in town, OVER RETAIL prices and sometimes downright rude "service". I was skeptical when I heard about it... But when I saw it was Oscar, I knew the good were real.

Just enjoy the beautiful gold, appreciate that fellow "small time miners" are finding it, and know that there is still a few out there for you, should you ever choose to BELIEVE IN THE NUGGETS!!! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread