New Member / Guyana

Rjarvis

Sep 17, 2016
Georgetown
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi I would like to introduce myself as I am a US citizen recently moved to Georgetown, Guyana. I have access to a 23 mile claim which includes river in the Guyana interior. I have a team in place who have mined for both gold and diamonds over a large number of years and who live primarily in the interior and are native to the forest. Why I joined the site is to see whether I can find a joint venture partner who can be hands on if interested. There has already been studies and research on the most likely areas for both gold and diamond on the 23 mile claim. Please feel free to contact if interested.

Upvote 0

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome to Treasure Net !
Good luck on your venture; but be forewarned that if you are requesting your joint venture partner to provide funding, you will get your wrist slapped by the TN Moderators.
Don......

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We already sent our best, it didn't work out so well...
Gold_Rush_Guyana_tn-165x200.jpg

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, do you happen to know any Nigerian princes? I know they have a lot of money to give away!

OP
OP
R

Rjarvis

Sep 17, 2016
Georgetown
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi good day. Not looking for funding. Looking to work with someone who have own dredging equipment and become a part of a team where we can have success in gold and diamond.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What 'skin' do you have in the game?
Do you have a recorded claim on the land/or water where you will prospect?
If so, has that claim been 'proven'; determined to be profitable?
Do you have the proper permits--including the permit to export your finds?
What division, if any, will (or has) the government--or land owner agree to?
An Executive Summary would be helpful for others to determine their level of interest.
Don.....

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW im so glad you posted this here. I know a guy in the Philippines who is also from America in need of a partner. Now, he is not a gold miner like you but he loves finding buried treasure. Maybe the two of you should get together and form an alliance? You never know, it could be exactly what you need. Cheers and good luck!

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Guyana bans mining near river banks to protect waterways

By Associated Press

Published: 12:16 EST, 19 April 2016

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Guyana has banned mining around rivers to protect waterways across the South American country in a win for environmentalists who have long decried the practice.

Mines Commissioner Newell Dennison said Tuesday that inspectors have been ordered to issue immediate cease-work orders to those panning or excavating for gold or diamonds 60 feet (18 meters) or less from a riverbank. Activists have said such activities have changed river courses, built up sedimentation and destroyed wildlife and vegetation.

Educate yourself and prosper! :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

mcordell

Nov 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am Citizenn Of American and lookig for funding partner from Nigeria. I have 26$million U.S. and can wire funding to your country if you provide your accout informationto this post. We will have all of American to harvest GOLD!

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi good day. Not looking for funding. Looking to work with someone who have own dredging equipment and become a part of a team where we can have success in gold and diamond.

I'm in...but only if they allow me to put my dredging equipment in the overhead compartment.

T

Tuolumne

I get a phone call a week at my bullion office of US citizens saying he has "many gold bars" from Guyana, they are a congress mans and he needs help getting them out, ect... Stories upon stories... and he needs funds to export..... A call a week from Americans with Guyana gold.
I offer to buy all of it and not one bar or flake has ever arrived.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions