Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Green facist and liberal politicians in Kalifornia have no intrest in any science that does not fit there narrative, and therefore takes money out of their pockets

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The USGS Lab that did these studies has been closed for creating more than 20 years of fraudulent data. Their equipment is being sold off and all the studies based on their work have been notified that their "facts" are based on fraud.

The fact that this study is being offered as "proof" of anything is a good indicator of how this crime will be covered up by those who wish to benefit from the BS in their "scientific" reports.

“Tell me what you want and I will get it for you. What we do is like magic” a former USGS official told auditors a former employee linked to the manipulation would say"

This fraud was exposed in 2014. Our own, recently departed and much loved, State Geologist Lee Allison wrote about how this affected the Grand Canyon Uranium study.

You might want to consider this lab has been the main, and only federal, testing lab for mercury loads and carbon loads over the last 20 years. During that time unprincipled people have promoted stories of global "warming" and "climate change" based in part on this labs work. Abandoned mine pollution has been one of their biggest areas of study.

I hope this story won't get buried. I'm hoping others will share this information whenever any of the fraudulent studies are promoted. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Considering how many laws regulations and closures were based on their "scientific findings" if this was a just world those laws/regs/closures would be reviewed and repealed. At least we now have some ammo to use against Dizzy Izzy and her merry little band of thieves. Between this lab and the so called studies done by Dr. Alpers is it any wonder we've been loosing so many areas and available methods like dredging? Welcome to the USGS testing lab. The finest results that money can buy!

That brings up another thought here.... Didn't we as citizens PAY for the Lab, the employees salaries, and most likely almost every study that was ever done there? I think that anyone found to have skewed their data should be banned from ever working for the government in any way shape or form again. Oh and those wages we paid you while you lied to the public... We'd like those back as well!

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having a forgone conclusion and then cherry picking, falsifying and omitting data to arrive at that conclusion is the opposite of science. They are greedy self-centered criminals. Currently, this type of behavior doesn't seem to be an indictable offense. Maybe, after November

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Unfortunately so much of academia and science is for sale. Seldom you see anymore actual peer reviewed scientific data.

The USGS Lab that did these studies has been closed for creating more than 20 years of fraudulent data. Their equipment is being sold off and all the studies based on their work have been notified that their "facts" are based on fraud.

The fact that this study is being offered as "proof" of anything is a good indicator of how this crime will be covered up by those who wish to benefit from the BS in their "scientific" reports.

“Tell me what you want and I will get it for you. What we do is like magic” a former USGS official told auditors a former employee linked to the manipulation would say"

This fraud was exposed in 2014. Our own, recently departed and much loved, State Geologist Lee Allison wrote about how this affected the Grand Canyon Uranium study.

You might want to consider this lab has been the main, and only federal, testing lab for mercury loads and carbon loads over the last 20 years. During that time unprincipled people have promoted stories of global "warming" and "climate change" based in part on this labs work. Abandoned mine pollution has been one of their biggest areas of study.

I hope this story won't get buried. I'm hoping others will share this information whenever any of the fraudulent studies are promoted. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Heavy Pans

It won't Clay. Posted here and among the OHV community.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alpers hoax of a study should be retitled-How to Methylate Mercury and Decimate a Industry...sic sic sic :tongue3: John

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Amen Hoser! Alpers never should have been allowed to present his "Findings" in the first place. His position within the higher ups of the Sierra Fund is a massive conflict of interest at the very least. His methods were not scientific in the least bit and could only give results that would back his organizations agenda. I mean come on here folks! A re-circ system? OF COURSE it's going to show an increase in mercury! I'll bet they were hoping that we wouldn't notice that little fact.

Any scientist that skews data, falsifies it, or knowingly distorts the truth is not worthy of the title of scientist and should be banned for life from doing any research that could effect public policy and or laws. A scientific fact is just that, a fact. It is not open to interpretation or adjustment to give your clients the results they want to see.

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen Hoser! Alpers never should have been allowed to present his "Findings" in the first place. His position within the higher ups of the Sierra Fund is a massive conflict of interest at the very least. His methods were not scientific in the least bit and could only give results that would back his organizations agenda. I mean come on here folks! A re-circ system? OF COURSE it's going to show an increase in mercury! I'll bet they were hoping that we wouldn't notice that little fact.

Any scientist that skews data, falsifies it, or knowingly distorts the truth is not worthy of the title of scientist and should be banned for life from doing any research that could effect public policy and or laws. A scientific fact is just that, a fact. It is not open to interpretation or adjustment to give your clients the results they want to see.

2nd!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread