nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After being side lined for a couple of months the planets finally aligned and I got to dig with brianc053 and his son. It was a good day on the river or should I say trickle? The water was the lowest I've ever seen. I introduced him to a few of the other miners I go with. Gave him some geology lessons too. By the end of the day we all had some color in our boxes. Yup even passed the initiation test! He went down like a sack of potatoes! LOL! Nobody hurt but we all saw it! I had my Hillbilly high banker he had his dredge/banker combo we moved some dirt. DSCF0390.JPG DSCF0395.JPG DSCF0396.JPG DSCF0398.JPG DSCF0401.JPG Hopefully we can get back out again it was a good time!

Upvote 0

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Glad to see you got out and had fun.....and a bit of color to show for it :icon_thumright:

Last week I had the pleasure of watching Sal do the splits in the river (ouch):laughing9: then later get a bottom end baptism :laughing7:

I'm usually the one to do the slip and slide river dance :laughing7:

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you got out and had fun.....and a bit of color to show for it :icon_thumright:

Last week I had the pleasure of watching Sal do the splits in the river (ouch):laughing9: then later get a bottom end baptism :laughing7:

I'm usually the one to do the slip and slide river dance :laughing7:
Been there done that! I think we've all had our moments. No injuries is good! :hello2: :laughing7:

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks John, It did feel good to get out there, today not so much! July/ August has been rough. back issues and an intestinal infection not fun! But back on the mend it was a good day with brianc and his son and the rest of the NH natives. :icon_thumleft:

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As if getting the gold wasn't tough enuf, then there's those pesky little "that's life" problems. But better to have those problems then the alternative. Glad to see you got out and got the color you seeked.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As if getting the gold wasn't tough enuf, then there's those pesky little "that's life" problems. But better to have those problems then the alternative. Glad to see you got out and got the color you seeked.

Ever hear the band The Fools? song life suck's then you die

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can remember looking forward to graduation. Now I look forward to mowing the lawn. LOL! I heard about your mother, sorry to hear it. But I saw you got on some gold! :occasion14:

Last edited:
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, It has been a slim season not really any banner amounts like last year. And I 've only gone maybe 4-5 times since ice out in the spring. Hopefully the health issues are solved for now. I would like to get up there a couple more times before snow. I know that's nasty word.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions