Miners meet

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Foresthill meeting . What day is it. Internet crap ...where im at. Can't search. Ill be there because my interests lie within this community. If mmac or amra gppa or wma have any part please let me know. I do not wish them to disease my community. Stay away.. california has enough issues. We don't need u nor are you appreacitef in anyway shape or form.. I cAn not state this enough.mmac never ever will represent me. Not in make believe nor in actual life. Thier claim to do so is a fraud and not recognised by me nor any real authority. In fact I stand against them. I. A claim holder and I will never recognize any bullshit they organize. I hope this meeting is the community..

Amra supports mmac. Truth is amra will support anything that puts a dollar in thier pocket. Like I said soft hands.. don't believe me shake the ladies hand.. (Shannon) .. so soft.. Anyway . Have good day. Get some gold and don't screw me and your community over by supporting beggars.

Upvote 0

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
It will be fun and we'll all have to share a few brews :)

Well it never fails...lifes **** show showed up on my doorstep this past week as my brother Gary went in for a colonoscopy and was admitted to the hospital for immediate surgery to remove the cancerous mass and is still in there waiting on biopsy reports on how far it spread. I wont be making the meeting guys...sorry but this has priority.

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Family is all. To hell with politics.. My thoughts and prayers. Another day perhaps.. Dec thru march I account for no time. Hit me up at your leisure..

RobertF

Jan 19, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anyone go to the stockton miners meeting? Details?

I went. Honestly it felt more like a pep rally than miners info meeting. I did like that they had PLF there for a quick "about us" speech.

Overall the concept of getting everyone together to be on the same page is good and certainly has merit. The AMRA and sponsoring clubs did a nice job organizing and putting the whole event together. I'd just like to hear about miners rights, like what we can actually legally do today and what legislation is currently in progress that we should be contacting our legislators about.

ClaimStake

Jul 27, 2015
Oroville CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2 (sold it)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well it never fails...lifes **** show showed up on my doorstep this past week as my brother Gary went in for a colonoscopy and was admitted to the hospital for immediate surgery to remove the cancerous mass and is still in there waiting on biopsy reports on how far it spread. I wont be making the meeting guys...sorry but this has priority.

check this out hefty. Lauric acid in coconut oil is said to destroy colon cancer cells. really fast too.

https://www.davidwolfe.com/oil-destroys-90-colon-cancer-2-days/

I usually add a tablespoon of coconut oil to some scrambled eggs along with some real butter (never eat margarine). gives a good energy boost for the morning.

say no way to chemo or radiotherapy. that stuff will kill you faster than the cancer will.

want to know what's causing everyone's cancer nowadays, it's viruses. watch this video. also how to handle it.

now this guy is a real doctor^^^^
watch his videos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread