Battle at Weber Creek

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember Joe, he was a friend of our Land Lord's, the Sullivan's outside of Anchorage. I was introduced to him right after this was filmed and unfortunately I didn't know then, that this story would be just another added to the list of losses that we Americans have continually been forced to put up with when dealing with the USFS. Joe lost in the end, I only met him that one day at my friends house for dinner and he told me the whole story. This is old news and not even close to the beginning of what we have all been putting up with. In the 60's look what happened to create the ASRA... How many people's lands were taken then? Or just look back at the truth about how Freemont obtained his land in Merced California that he took from the family that owned it. He didn't buy it, he came in with troops and killed the men in the family that actually owned the Spanish Land grant... Basically, we the people have been losing our lands and freedoms since the day we were born, going back many generations.

Untitledhh.png

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Your last sentence sounds like something the American Indians would rightly also say.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your last sentence sounds like something the American Indians would rightly also say.

Yup, nothings changed other then now the government is still taking from our American Indians and still taking from all of our American people... Hmm, sounds like the government is on the take to me...

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The gooberment needs to be dumped on a grizzly, ran over a shaker screen and washed and classified in a trommel to get the fines out. All the rest is garbage and waste and needs to go in the dump. Sorry I can't help myself.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The gooberment needs to be dumped on a grizzly, ran over a shaker screen and washed and classified in a trommel to get the fines out. All the rest is garbage and waste and needs to go in the dump. Sorry I can't help myself.

Best political comment EVER on here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions