President Elect Trump

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I feel a genuine optimism for the future of mining regarding public land access, rights respected, reasonable regulations and hopefully correcting some past wrongs that have plagued us small miners in recent memory.

**At least for the next 4-8 years.

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Trump talked many times about unlocking American resources to benefit
Americans . He talked about eliminating the " unwarranted " regulatory strangle
hold activist have pushed down this Nation's throat via fraudulent data , activist
propaganda , bribery , junk science and various other lies .
He talked about a bunch of other stuff that needs fixing too , but keeping with
the Gold Hunting subject matter , I hope that during the course of his presidency
he will be able to bring about some relief to my gold hunting friends out west .
They are the ones currently being stomped on the hardest .

I voted for Don . All my family voted for Don . Everybody I know voted for Don .
He had all the right enemies as far as I'm concerned . Now ..... we see what he
actually does ........ if he stay's true he will have to stay hard . He will also need
a second term to really " drain the swamp " . Trump is 70 years old ...... but seems
capable of going 8 years as president . My dad was sharp as a razor and working on
a tractor when he fell dead at 79 last summer . Heart just gave out . Hardest working
man I've ever known . He did not like wasting time . I hope President Trump is
like my dad in that regard .

God Bless America .

TAKODA Im sorry to hear about your fathers passing ! I hadn't heard. My condolences !

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here's a rumor I just picked up on MSN...

INTERIOR SECRETARY
Name: Sarah Palin
Who: The former Governor of Alaska has also been the Chairperson of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission from 2003-2004. She has also served as Mayor of Wasilla from 1992 to 1996.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No doubt she's being considered, and if appointed I believe it would
be a good thing for small scale miners......:occasion14:

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of his sons is also on the short list. A hunter and outdoorsman !! Maybe we should invite the new Secretary to a weekend on one of our claims.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
And while I bask in the recent victory..........
30273645803_afb208f454_m.jpg
on this Veterans Day.
Don......

☠ Cipher

Aug 16, 2016
Middleburgh, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites: Spectra V3i, MX Sport, Bullseye TRX. Fisher: F75 LTD, 1280-X, F2. XP: Deus. Minelab: X-terra 70, Garrett: AT Pro, Ace 250, Propointer II. Tesoro: Compadre. Bounty Hunter: LRP, QDP, 3300, 2200,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He wasn't my first choice. Had concerns about whether he was conservative enough. I was a Cruz guy and I felt like he earned it. Stood up to the establishment in unprecedented ways. But when the primary ended and Trump released his list of Supreme Court choices along with a hard stance on immigration, ISIS, and political correctness I became just as invested in him. He has saved our country. I truly believe we were headed irreversibly down a path of sheer lunacy if we didn't take it back right now. We did, and I haven't been this proud since I was a little boy in the 80s. God bless America!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a fascinating turn of events for Trump, who four years ago tweeted, "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy," following Mitt Romney's loss in 2012. hahaha yep a disaster for miners. John

☠ Cipher

Aug 16, 2016
Middleburgh, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites: Spectra V3i, MX Sport, Bullseye TRX. Fisher: F75 LTD, 1280-X, F2. XP: Deus. Minelab: X-terra 70, Garrett: AT Pro, Ace 250, Propointer II. Tesoro: Compadre. Bounty Hunter: LRP, QDP, 3300, 2200,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say this with the strongest of conviction. We cannot become complacent again. Even though we just won and we are not yet in the White House, it's time to start thinking about the next congressional elections and the next presidential elections. How will we maintain our hold. We have to start building strong coalitions. We have to increase the amount of right leaning registered voters. We have to monitor what our kids are being taught in school and in the media. We have to talk to them and ask them questions. We have to teach them core values and principles and explain our party. There is little doubt that this generation is very troubled and very misled. It's up to us to counter it or we will lose this country. We have to start thinking like they do. We need to get involved in education, media and other spheres of influence, less their only information come from liberals. This is a lucky break we cannot afford to squander.

☠ Cipher

Aug 16, 2016
Middleburgh, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a fascinating turn of events for Trump, who four years ago tweeted, "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy," following Mitt Romney's loss in 2012. hahaha yep a disaster for miners. John

I used to think the EC was a bit suspect myself, but now I understand that it's a good way to be sure no one or a few states become so powerful they eclipse the others and that no one state can be neglected for too long. We are a constitutional republic, not a direct democracy. The EC is a blend of democracy and constitutional safeguard. The majority still matters, but is balanced with consideration to people living across the nation. Otherwise we'd be ruled by big city liberals in the echo chambers of NY and CA.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
While I agree with all of the above, I believe for us small scale miners
the biggest key will be who he picks for his cabinet. I can predict that
each and every one will be a "get it done" person..with so much to get
done, and Trumps expectations, there won't be any slackers working
at cabinet level position.

He's going to get results, or people will be getting fired!

Kenmitch

Oct 7, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he follows the phylosophy of what made America great in the 1st place then hopefully the wrongs of recent history will be corrected. The Gold rush made the West what it is today. I don't really see any issues with mining as long as it doesn't decimate the land. Gold Rush Alaska style mining isn't really a pretty thing in the end. Not thinking the land is good looking following the aftermath. Smaller scale mining seems like it would be easier to return the land to what it looked like or better than it did before it was mined.

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he follows the phylosophy of what made America great in the 1st place then hopefully the wrongs of recent history will be corrected. The Gold rush made the West what it is today. I don't really see any issues with mining as long as it doesn't decimate the land. Gold Rush Alaska style mining isn't really a pretty thing in the end. Not thinking the land is good looking following the aftermath. Smaller scale mining seems like it would be easier to return the land to what it looked like or better than it did before it was mined.

It,s not so bad,after all you take the gravels out,wash them with water and the big ops have to reclaim/refill the holes .After a few years you want be able to tell there was a hole in the ground .
Nature can care less ,nature survives till one day the sun will become a red giant..nature survived big meteorites,like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs,volcanos everything.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Called a correction . It will correct again -soon. Did you notice how the stock markets have rallied?

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Be patient watching this--all the way to the end; you will not disappointed.
https://t.co/wbIjQ0ix4X
Don....

"
*VIPRE Anti-phishing removed a known bad URL from your email message. It was deleted or quarantined and replaced with this message."

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The EC is set up to keep things fair. It keeps one state from deciding the outcome. It's set that way because we're a republic, not a democracy. In a democracy she would have won. Throw out Commyfornia and he wins the popular vote.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
☠ Cipher;5183364 said:
He wasn't my first choice. Had concerns about whether he was conservative enough. I was a Cruz guy and I felt like he earned it. Stood up to the establishment in unprecedented ways. But when the primary ended and Trump released his list of Supreme Court choices along with a hard stance on immigration, ISIS, and political correctness I became just as invested in him. He has saved our country. I truly believe we were headed irreversibly down a path of sheer lunacy if we didn't take it back right now. We did, and I haven't been this proud since I was a little boy in the 80s. God bless America!

x2:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread