Croc Gold? new DSC show tonight 11/30

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Instructions for watching................

DVR the show.

Press fast forward until you see equipment running or gold.

Press fast forward again.

The whole show can be watched in 4 minutes and 20 seconds that way.

(FYI.. I'm not kidding)

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc when are we getting the Gold Hog Discovery Channel Show?

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc when are we getting the Gold Hog Discovery Channel Show?

lol....
We've turned down 7 offers over the past 4 years to be in TV projects.
I think my demand for $ 1/2 million down payment turns them off.
But it keeps them from calling back.

:)

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hah, you could introduce the Gold Hog Bucket Dredge on TV

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Yep! Doc if you did have that show , you could invite us to be on it with you as guests! Just look at the "inventory" of people you would have at your finger tip!!!:occasion14:

Kenmitch

Oct 7, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the end these shows that show the heartaches and failures of mining with little reward are best. If they only show the riches and the good of mining then everybody would want to jump in the game. Can only imagine what the landscape would look like with millions of people tearing it up.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
These shows have caused nothing but problems for us in Misery for several years now! The MDNR have been asked , toooooooooooooooo many times by newbees on where can they go and mine for gold. really a dumb thing to do when there are clubs willing to talk / show them what / where they CAN do this. NOW the MDNR has started doing a study on developing permits...........permits??? Ive spent MANY hours on the phone and countless emails to the MDNR offering my help or showing my equipment to show them what REALLY GOES ON with prospecting / mining /dredgeing all at my expense and time. BUT instead of listening to me OR accepting ANY help (for free) they chose to put me and another friend from K.C.off and then printing out everything I post on the net. Kinda gives a guy that ole warm and fuzzy feeling! Ive even been reported to the Misery Governor years back about this! and a person wonders why I dislike the damocraps so much!!

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep! Doc if you did have that show , you could invite us to be on it with you as guests! Just look at the "inventory" of people you would have at your finger tip!!!:occasion14:

Problem is all the gold would be going home in our pockets! Back in the UP copper mining days, the mine reports showed very little silver due to most of it going home in the miner's lunch pails. You don't leave the SA diamond mines without going through X-ray first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread