Action Alert

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff mentioned the Tell Your Story link on another thread, and it has been mentioned in many others, I thought I would post the New 49ers Action Alert here

ratled

"We a very important Action Alert. We are asking for broad support in answering Donald Trump's request to let him know how we can help to make America great again. Web addresses and some sample language are all provided. The whole exercise will only require a few minutes of your time and could have a large impact upon the future of small-scale gold mining in America."

» Action Alert ? December 2016

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard today that they have had only 1.5 million comments through the Tell Your Story web portal. I would think that it would not take too many similar comments to start start to get some notice and only a few more to get some traction. If you haven't made your comments please do so now.... any comments towards the greater good. It only takes a minute of your time.

ratled

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I heard today that they have had only 1.5 million comments through the Tell Your Story web portal. I would think that it would not take too many similar comments to start start to get some notice and only a few more to get some traction. If you haven't made your comments please do so now.... any comments towards the greater good. It only takes a minute of your time.

ratled

I have one wrote up. I just need to proofread it and make sure it is grammatically correct. For what I am writing, I really don't want to look like a "redneck".

Everything I have said about the state of the mining industry here is included in it. From the lack of new "world class" deposit discoveries to the critical role small scale miners will play in the future of national security of this country through mining small to medium scale deposits of critically needed metals and minerals.

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job MM. We definitely want to sharpen the crayon before we turn in our home work. A word of caution though, there is a character count for responses. I think it is like 750

THANKS

ratled

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Tried to keep it short and sweet.

With the lack of "world class" deposits of metals being found, we must once again rely upon the small scale miner to supply the metals we need for our society. Some of these metals are vital to our national security. Currently there are very few rare earth metals mined in our country. We must rely on countries that are becoming increasingly hostile to our way of life. There are many. many smaller scale deposits that could be successfully and economically mined by smaller companies in order to provide these metals. What we need is a regulatory environment that promotes small scale mining along with training for the younger generation. With over $150 trillion dollars of minerals in the Western United States alone, this could very well provide hundreds of thousands of jobs when all of the support and service jobs are included in the assessment. If someone could contact me with a different e-mail address, I have a multi-page synopsis that details the problems we currently face.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent mine in and shared on facebook. to try and get more sent in.

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump! Given the cast of characters being assembled we stand a real chance of getting some traction on this, PLEASE if you haven't please take a minute and send a quick note

ratled

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quick and easy link, put in keywords at the start, they get sorted into category's
if they get hundreds on small scale mining, or gold mining, I'm sure the aids/secretary may only scan the
first sentence before moving it to a another folder, start out like; the state is violating my 1872 granted mining rights?

put some keyword to get their attention...
https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I just sent in my comment. Thankyou winners58 for that link. I saved it to my favorites also. I think sending many short , to the point , comments with points of law imbedded into the comment will help !

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
I'm in! What did I win. Oh yea we may all win. I'm with Ratled on this. " Given the cast of characters being assembled we stand a real chance of getting some traction on this, PLEASE if you haven't please take a minute and send a quick note"

OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bumping one last time just to make sure as many folks who possibly can do. Even if it is as simple as please help the western states independent gold miners it will get lumped into one giant common message.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

ratled

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Id like to see everyone here on Tnet copy the "Tell us your story " link to the next miners meeting or get together and pass out this link for their comment and ask them to pass it on to others that NEED to do this also ! Without everyones support in this ,it WONT get it done!

Barndawg

Jan 14, 2011
Illinois (STL area)
Detector(s) used
Home made gold prospecting equipment of various types
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Done! Alerting friends and family to urge them to support our cause. Keep up the great work everyone!

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Time for a bump. If you haven't said it yet, please do. Protect the rights we have left and get back what is rightfully ours. (Yes, I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before.) We are talking about our rights to prospect folks. Your rights. Laws need to be enforced, not ignored. Perhaps you might make the difference. Yes, just you and everyone else asking for reason and justice. Enlighten potentially logical minds and protect (or at least ask for a serious review of) the serious restrictions placed against you and your family in "our" outdoors, no matter how small or big. TELL HIM! Here's to a bigger and brighter 2017. :occasion14:

Last edited:

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is also very good advice...

quick and easy link, put in keywords at the start, they get sorted into category's
if they get hundreds on small scale mining, or gold mining, I'm sure the aids/secretary may only scan the
first sentence before moving it to a another folder, start out like; the state is violating my 1872 granted mining rights?

put some keyword to get their attention...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread