Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Bazooka Gold Company Status?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Look at the Historical Gold Mining photo albums on my page

Jan 2013
    Alta, California
    Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
    2638 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP_kbell View Post
    The reason I didn't become a vendor on this site was because I realized this was a losing proposition
    This thread is not about your cräp, so quit taking it off topic to continue promoting your "losing proposition!" You don't belong on this thread at all, so KEEP OUT!
    wildminer and russau like this.

us
    Mar 2012
    1478 times
    This is a golden opportunity for AMP to corner the market. Pun intended. Seriously, It's easy for someone on the outside to say " Assume BGT production. You do it."AMP could offer both his and BGTs .Just day dreaming. Some one will pick up the slack.

us
    www.FindingGOLDinColorado.com

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Bazooka Goldtrap Prospector, Bazooka Goldtrap Sniper, Bazooka Goldtrap SuperMini, Angus Mackirk Expedition, custom metal sluices, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump, bench top rod mill, Whippet drywasher
    8148 times
    Prospecting
    I stand by my words as quoted above and originally posted. I no longer have or remember the original list of improvement suggestions. Sorry but it just wasn't important enough for me to keep a copy (lol).

I was more polite in my posts back in the day as I was hoping to encourage product improvement and business success for AMP. Lacking that, I've become more candid and direct. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

I'm pleased to hear of the warranty and the improvement to the punchplate. Both are good moves to improve the value of the product. Despite my recent candor, I DO wish you the best in your business endeavors and hope you have many satisfied customers.

us
    Jan 2015
    Falcon CO
    Gold Bug II Angus Macgirk Alaskan Flare & Grub Stake 10" Dream mat sluice Bazooka 36" Prospector Keene Highbanker/2.5" dredge with GH matting Keene 3 stage 4" dredge
    66 times
    Prospecting
    Well , that explains my 2 month wait for my 36", with no answers to emails or phone calls

Thanks for directing me to this thread Kevin.

Guess I'll have my CC canx my charge. Sucks because I just passed up a great deal on a used 30" because I already ordered this one
    KevinInColorado likes this.

us

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Bazooka Goldtrap Prospector, Bazooka Goldtrap Sniper, Bazooka Goldtrap SuperMini, Angus Mackirk Expedition, custom metal sluices, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump, bench top rod mill, Whippet drywasher
    8148 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by crusty View Post
    Well , that explains my 2 month wait for my 36", with no answers to emails or phone calls

Thanks for directing me to this thread Kevin.

Guess I'll have my CC canx my charge. Sucks because I just passed up a great deal on a used 30" because I already ordered this one
    Sorry Mike. Good call on the CC cancellation

us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot
    6375 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Title of this thread is Bazooka Gold Company Status?

If you wish to start a new topic you may do that but please do not de-rail the original posters "topic".
    HH
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    21299 times
    End the insults as well...

November 20, 2017 A New Beginning!
    arizau and russau like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

Make America Great Again

Apr 2013
    Oregon
    2003 times
    Holy cow one on ebay, the 16" mini is almost double the price new...
    Jeff95531 likes this.
    " A pessimist is an optimist with experience "

us
    Aug 2012
    SO CAL
    (2) TDI SL, GMT, GMZ, GMV-SAT, (2) Sand Sharks, GB2, F19, F75Ltd and the Falcon
    1093 times
    Prospecting
    Stumbling upon that Bazooka Miner several months back on Craig's list turned out to be very lucky indeed!
    Sorry fellas, didn't mean to rub it in.....
    Last edited by Hard Prospector; Jan 13, 2017 at 01:29 AM.

us
    Dec 2013
    N. California
    Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
    4125 times
    Prospecting
    Well since the wound is open here is some salt. I have four of them and none will ever be offered up on ebay.

us
    Jan 2015
    Falcon CO
    Gold Bug II Angus Macgirk Alaskan Flare & Grub Stake 10" Dream mat sluice Bazooka 36" Prospector Keene Highbanker/2.5" dredge with GH matting Keene 3 stage 4" dredge
    66 times
    Prospecting
    Definitely going to have to find a used one before word gets out and prices shoot through the roof! lol
    Aufisher and goldenmojo like this.

au
    dave

Aug 2015
    Eastern Victoria
    Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
    471 times
    Sluicing, crevassing and general dirt diggin', fishing, family.
    Quote Originally Posted by crusty View Post
    Definitely going to have to find a used one before word gets out and prices shoot through the roof! lol
    Too late ... I checked fleabay Aus last night and they have risen by $A120 since last week .

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
    GoldpannerDave likes this.

us

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    8148 times
    Prospecting
    My three are 'mine, all mine'!

us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    Gold Bug Pro, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil,
    7664 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I sold the last one I had, and don't expect to own another.

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52. Keene A52P Bazooka mini. Prospectors choice clean up sluice. Fish oil and Crisco... Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    7433 times
    I was hoping that there was an assembly line, a CAD. BGT's being hand built? How long does it take to build one?
    If you have to start/build an assembly line.... And the patent is expired. Why not just start from scratch?
    You need to be able to build enough units so that there is no waiting, and they need to be shipped fast, that's how it works today.
    If everyone that wants one....gets one...then what? Are there enough NEW prospectors out there?
    Goldwasher likes this.

Member - National Sarcasm Society "Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links