Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Bazooka Gold Company Status?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2016
    350 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Bazooka Gold Company Status?

I just saw this in sluicing board so thought I would post incase some of you haven't been over that way and own bazooka productsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483679028.305975.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	397.5 KB 
ID:	1398787
    Last edited by vpnavy; Jan 07, 2017 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Title to reflect content...
    winners58 and SunshineMiner like this.

us
    Soakin' Up the Sunshine

Jun 2014
    Someplace Sunny, California
    Garrett Infinium LS
    163 times
    Prospecting
    I believe this definitely belongs here as this is certainly news pertaining to all of us her on TNet as many of us are indeed, bazooka owners. And this is definitely some sad news. Sorry to hear Chris and Todd! Thanks for the good run, and the awesome new toys! Hopefully someone is able to take them over someday and not only continue their legacy, but improve upon it. I know i've seen some awesome innovations from you TNet'rs... Here's your chance

ON that note... Anway way to change the thread title to pertain what the thread is related to?

us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    4496 times
    Prospecting
    No disrespect to you Gldguy, but I question the genuineness of that
    post.

Bazooka's are the hottest selling sluice on the market, and they are selling
    them as fast as they can produce them. Makes no sense at all that they aren't
    producing a decent profit. My neighbor even got them stocked at the hardware
    store he works at, and they sell at full retail just about as fast as he can get
    them in.

If it is legit...well, that sucks. There's no reason in the world that somebody can't
    make a decent living with that company, so I do hope someone picks it up (if they
    are actually closing).
    63bkpkr, davin and shofs like this.
    Mike (aka Dizz)

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

Mar 2016
    124 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDigger View Post
    No disrespect to you Gldguy, but I question the genuineness of that
    post.

Bazooka's are the hottest selling sluice on the market, and they are selling
    them as fast as they can produce them. Makes no sense at all that they aren't
    producing a decent profit. My neighbor even got them stocked at the hardware
    store he works at, and they sell at full retail just about as fast as he can get
    them in.

If it is legit...well, that sucks. There's no reason in the world that somebody can't
    make a decent living with that company, so I do hope someone picks it up (if they
    are actually closing).
    I ran a hookah lounge for a couple years and we were doing great until the owners wife decided the company's bank account was her personal piggy bank while she was pregnant. Hard to run a business when someone is siphoning off half the $$$ ya need to keep things movin.

us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    Gold Bug Pro, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil,
    8829 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Crab View Post
    I ran a hookah lounge for a couple years and we were doing great until the owners wife decided the company's bank account was her personal piggy bank while she was pregnant. Hard to run a business when someone is siphoning off half the $$$ ya need to keep things movin.
    That there is called insight!

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2016
    Colorado, Littleton
    578 times
    Prospecting
    Agree with Sunshine - change title so that readers understand content of post. Sad day indeed. I got my Bazooka sniper last October from a shop in Montana - could not get hold of anyone at company. Really like how it works and would not trade it for anything. If this is true, sorry to see the company go. Am guessing that someone will pick up the rights to produce sometime this year-- too good of an idea to not be picked up.
    shofs likes this.

us
    FIRE...Financially Independent Retired Early. Poor but free!

Feb 2013
    Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
    Teknetics Alpha 2000
    4050 times
    Prospecting
    Hope it's not true. The sniper was definitely on my list. Just watch the prices on used go thru the roof. Here's another company that seemed to be doing fine and then...

Gold Prospecting Equipment by Gold-N-Sand
    We don't fight for gain. We fight for what is rightfully ours.

Just another supporter of Land Matters http://www.mylandmatters.org/ The one stop place for mining matters on public lands!

CA prospectors check here http://www.mylandmatters.org/Donate/Gift1.html

A recent study found that there are just too many studies being done.

us
    www.FindingGOLDinColorado.com

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Bazooka Goldtrap Prospector, Bazooka Goldtrap Sniper, Bazooka Goldtrap SuperMini, Angus Mackirk Expedition, custom metal sluices, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump, bench top rod mill, Whippet drywasher
    9065 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff95531 View Post
    Hope it's not true. The sniper was definitely on my list. Just watch the prices on used go thru the roof. Here's another company that seemed to be doing fine and then...

Gold Prospecting Equipment by Gold-N-Sand
    This one I can explain. His current suppliers raised prices for the key bits (valves, plunger seal) and he was losing $$ running the biz so it was time to make a change.

Mar 2014
    NorCal
    Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
    1421 times
    I have a feeling the product will still be available sooner or later, but not under the same name..
    Aufisher likes this.
    Come check out my California Mother lode Adventures!---->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4U...aqFXriPUONmEtw

Tuolumne
    until dredging and high banking comes back, the bazooka is the best for moving lots of material with least amount of effort/classifying for my 20 acres. Im glad I got mine at Placerville hardware and didnt have to wait at all.......

I would buy a used bazook over any other new sluice hands down. Until dredging becomes a reality in the mother load, Im sticking with the perfect setup on my claim, the bazooka sluice, a shovel, sierra blaster, a 5 gallon bucket seat and my fishing pole for my snack breaks

Apr 2016
    350 times

Admin delete if not ok but just saw this thought I would post just invade

I used to own a business and though money was flowing like crazy the profit margin began to shrink. I sold the business because of that. Maybe that is the case for the current owners. I was looking to buy a bazooka this spring, hopefully someone buys the company

us
    Apr 2015
    Oshkosh, WI
    946 times
    Just hope China doesn't get their hooks into it!

Wouldn't mind building one from acrylic/polycarbonate if I could get the dimensions.

Apr 2016
    350 times
    Thank you admin for changing the title to my post, for some reason I couldn't edit the title

us
    Mine All Year Long!

Feb 2013
    Mountlake Terrace
    4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
    791 times
    Prospecting
    There is a 36" sniper for sale at the hardware store In Arlington Washington, in a glass display case at the front of the store. Went there to get some electrical parts and had to smile when I saw it. Good luck to whoever gets it!
    KevinInColorado likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    23336 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gldguy1 View Post
    Thank you admin for changing the title to my post, for some reason I couldn't edit the title

Not a problem, software does not allow title changes after it is posted except by mods or admins.
    gldguy1 likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links