Bazooka Gold Trap Sluice where to purchase?

Jan 7, 2017
Whitakers, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading some really great reviews on this style of sluice box I decided to order my first sluice box from them. I feel real ignorant in the fact I can't find any kind of check out or buy button on their website. Maybe I am missing something? Can someone lead me in the right direction as to where I need to purchase the Bazooka style gold trap from? I have called the contact # several times and the voice mail box is full. Also sent a email and haven't heard back. Thanks in advance for your help.

timbermusic27891

Upvote 0

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Bgt prospector/miner, Ggt nugget, gold cube, goldnsand hand pump Black magic miller table, blue bowl, garret pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1501345965.534807.jpg just scored this bazooka 48" miner and all the pans on Craigslist this morning ! So there are still a few moving around out there

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The new version, Grizzly Goldtrap, is now shipping. They are a supporting vendor here so I can share the web address: www.grizzlygoldtrap.com

A friend runs the new company and I'm very excited for him to do well with this!

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm curious if the order numbers correspond with the number of units sold. I sure hope not as my order number is 1027. I also ordered it prior to production but did not receive the pre-order price. Watching & waiting:dontknow:
Bob

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And for those who are still waiting to see how things go, Snake River Products has both Recons and Expeditions available for immediate shipment. If you order today IT GOES OUT TODAY! We also have a stand that not only fits our sluices it can be used with most sluices and our adapter kit (sluices up to 36" and 12" wide).

See our complete line of equipment on snakeriverproducts.com We are also a supporting vendor on Treasurenet.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can confirm the SRP sluice stands are great. The front legs have a forward angle on them so the pressure of river just locks the stand into the river bed. Great attention to detail!

I bungee my Angus Mackirk and Bazookas down and go!

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Bgt prospector/miner, Ggt nugget, gold cube, goldnsand hand pump Black magic miller table, blue bowl, garret pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The new version, Grizzly Goldtrap, is now shipping. They are a supporting vendor here so I can share the web address: www.grizzlygoldtrap.com

A friend runs the new company and I'm very excited for him to do well with this!

I ordered one in May and still haven't got a shipping notification just several not so accurate updates so... I figured I better not pass up this bgt miner for 150 bucks

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can confirm the SRP sluice stands are great. The front legs have a forward angle on them so the pressure of river just locks the stand into the river bed. Great attention to detail!

I bungee my Angus Mackirk and Bazookas down and go!
My AM Foreman is 13" wide and SRP's website says max is 12" wide on their stand? I shot an email to them but thought I'd also ask you if you think that bungee model will accept a 13" sluice? It "looks" like it might on the website? Really don't want to cut into the flare on the AM.....thanks!

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
oneguy - Thank you for your question! I also answered your website inquiry with this same info.

Just went out and measured - The inside width is 14" so that would leave you about 1/2" on each side. The 12" max was based on having 1" on both sides in case there is a lip or other protrusion. If there is nothing that would get in the way and closer tolerance works for you then we would appreciate your order.

I normally make the adapters 9" if you want them longer please note length in the notes section of the order or just give me a call. email works too.

Last edited:

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oneguy - Thank you for your question! I also answered your website inquiry with this same info.

Just went out and measured - The inside width is 14" so that would leave you about 1/2" on each side. The 12" max was based on having 1" on both sides in case there is a lip or other protrusion. If there is nothing that would get in the way and closer tolerance works for you then we would appreciate your order.

I normally make the adapters 9" if you want them longer please note length in the notes section of the order or just give me a call. email works too.
Well I sure like the quick response both here and my email......!!!!! I'll try and give you a call hopefully tomorrow with exact measurements on my sluice and more info about this "adaptor thingy"???? Thanks again for the quick response, that's just good biz!!!!!!!!!::headbang:

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If memory serves me correct I thought you had a bgt miner?

I have the 48 inch Prospector (the superprospector) HWHG.
I wish I would have gotten that miner though. At the time I was afraid I could not lift it out of the river by myself lol

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
48 prospector is more than enough for one guy. The miner is huge and hungry. It is a pain to set and remove if alone.

at $150 bucks the dude just doesn't care about money I guess.

I sold a miner recently for $300 bucks the day after I put it on craigslist. I had three more contacts by the end of the day all had no issue spending $300

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have the 48 inch Prospector (the superprospector) HWHG.
I wish I would have gotten that miner though. At the time I was afraid I could not lift it out of the river by myself lol

I got to use it yesterday and I tell you what.. I'm glad I had two if us to pull that sucker out of the water. That being said I'm used to a 30" prospector and this 48"miner is a monster you can just dump a whole five gallon bucket at once and it's gone

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I also have a 30" prospector, the extra length seems to make a huge difference. Pretty sure I saw that miner on craigslist.

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I also have a 30" prospector, the extra length seems to make a huge difference. Pretty sure I saw that miner on craigslist.

You must be pretty close to me ?

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

You must be pretty close to me ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread