Bazooka Gold Trap Sluice where to purchase?

Jan 7, 2017
Whitakers, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading some really great reviews on this style of sluice box I decided to order my first sluice box from them. I feel real ignorant in the fact I can't find any kind of check out or buy button on their website. Maybe I am missing something? Can someone lead me in the right direction as to where I need to purchase the Bazooka style gold trap from? I have called the contact # several times and the voice mail box is full. Also sent a email and haven't heard back. Thanks in advance for your help.

timbermusic27891

Upvote 0

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay, Craigslist, make your own.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After reading some really great reviews on this style of sluice box I decided to order my first sluice box from them. I feel real ignorant in the fact I can't find any kind of check out or buy button on their website. Maybe I am missing something? Can someone lead me in the right direction as to where I need to purchase the Bazooka style gold trap from? I have called the contact # several times and the voice mail box is full. Also sent a email and haven't heard back. Thanks in advance for your help.

timbermusic27891

You are to late. There is a thread somewhere on this forum that they are closing shop... for now at least. Goldfleks is right....look for one used somewhere or build your own.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or just buy a table saw and an abs welder and some basic wood working tools and build your own. Anyone buying this company is basically buying the Bazooka name in reality, there is not much to the business.

OP
OP
T
Jan 7, 2017
Whitakers, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who owned the Bazooka company?

Or just buy a table saw and an abs welder and some basic wood working tools and build your own. Anyone buying this company is basically buying the Bazooka name in reality, there is not much to the business.

Who owns the Bazooka name and does anyone have a contact #? Thanks in advance?

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You can make your own out of aluminum or abs or plywood. Lots of info on this forum about how to do it and you will know when the build completion date is.

Hamfist

Aug 1, 2014
SoCal
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Whippet, 151, GH, shovel, brain
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you were looking to spend "Prospector" money and have difficulty finding something used, consider the Gold Hog stream sluice. I've got a couple of BGT's but have serious gear envy over the Gold Hog.

OP
OP
T
Jan 7, 2017
Whitakers, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bazooka

Thanks for all the ideas and feedback. I got lucky and found two 36" Snipers at a hardware store. Purchased both and looking forward to their delivery here in NC. I'm very happy 😁

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Look up goodyguy on here. He made his own, and has details of how he made his.

timbermusic27891

OP
OP
T
Jan 7, 2017
Whitakers, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The two I ordered from the Arlington Hardware store finally arrived today. Tomorrow is the last day of duck season here. Going duck hunting at daybreak and then I'm headed off to search for ye GOLD :hello2: I have done a bunch of research and everything is packed up and ready to head to the creek. Can't wait to see if I can find any Gold with my new Bazooka Goldtrap :icon_thumright:

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
High flow and feed!

crumbaker

Feb 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sold mine for over $100 what I originally paid for it on ebay. They are getting tough to find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread